Prowlaz Video Section

Greetings, and welcome to my Star Con video section!

> iTz Prowlaz Youtube channel! <

Today I am pleased to announce my new YouTube gaming channel! This is something I’ve always wanted to do, but there’s no game that has made me want to record as much as Star Conflict.

So it will be at the center piece of my content I intend to create. Part of my mission is to help rejuvenate this community, and bring new players into the stars that have never heard of the game.

Long live Star Conflict!

First off, let me introduce myself: The name is Prowlaz, and I’ve been playing Star Conflict off and on since late 2013. Usually playing for 6-8 months at a time with breaks in between, I have my fair share of flight time. At various points in my career I have bounced in and out of several Corps like Ultra, DSX, Crimson Solace and some others, but for the most part I have always been a lone wolf. Now my home is with Art of War led by Mazerguru. I am a Tier 5 pilot who uses aggressive tactics. Winning Isn’t fun for me unless I do it with style ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)  No cheap tricks here.

With that being said - I hope you enjoy my videos!

This first one here is a piece from early 2018 with two of my favorite ships. The Golden Eagle and the Tyrant.

Thanks for watching! See you in space. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

One day, maybe one day asian players won’t have to suffer wobbliness when flying interceptors.

Lol damn. I saw a couple people on Reddit talking about having the wobble allot. It usually only ever happens to me if I’m downloading something while I’m playing.

Taking it to the enemy in a shiny new Caltrop

Behold the Tyrant has come

Why the old videos?

Just because I had been sitting on some footage so I wanted to post those first before working on my new stuff ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

My first recording reppin’ [AoWAR]