Protecting the sector

Cosmos - wide open space or sitting in a tiny cockpit.

Cosmos - infinite emptiness or cold fever bouts.

Cosmos …

Some started with books: Bradbury, Strugatsky, Asimov and many other fine authors? Or with movies about Star Wars, Star Trek, or perhaps with completly different things.

Whichever path you choose, he brought you to Star Conflict, so one of our goals was to find interesting sessions for all kind of different space travelers.

Patch 0.7.0 opens a new stage in the development of the project. We expect that PvE will open new opportunities for players and at the same time not become mandatory.

d796978be6b7787e1ae3845a0834562a.png?1355483730

In the first phase we introduce the “protection” mode, which was already announced in the news.

This mode is designed for a group of 4 players. You can compete as a squad or join the queue to find members.

Sector Protection mode will become not just another regime with other rules, but a starting point for the development of the storyline of the game.

Players will assume the defence of one of the Imperial shipyards where the Dreadnoughts are built. You will have to protect it against saboteurs of competing organizations. To get started you need to thwart the plans of your enemies to destroy the command centers, coordinating the work of the shipyard.

Opponents will be arriving in waves from all directions, without allowing you to relax.

A set of such special operations will be extended constantly. Also we will give you the chance to visit the most different corners of the universe, from the darkest sectors belonging to Jericho, to pirate bases hidden from prying eyes.

Thus, we plan that PvE players will find interest in this mode. We think that PvE will attract primarily those players who like a measured gameplay or just want to unwind after a hard day.

Protect the world from the invasion and clean the sectors from pirates - Conquer the universe!

rc0bgh.jpg

wow! this is extremly promising, cant wait!

question though, were at 6.4 and as far as i understand we still need some serious game balancing patches such as:

-skill tree revamp.

-weapon tweaks.

-race balance.

all of those can and WILL affect the PVE part, so the question is this, is there a priority list or are we going to get a huge game changing patch?

hoping for an answer, and thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

wow! this is extremly promising, cant wait!

question though, were at 6.4 and as far as i understand we still need some serious game balancing patches such as:

-skill tree revamp.

-weapon tweaks.

-race balance.

all of those can and WILL affect the PVE part, so the question is this, is there a priority list or are we going to get a huge game changing patch?

hoping for an answer, and thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Yes there are even more features/changes planned.

I think the skill tree has a very high priority at the moment while the rebalance for weapons and races is a task in almost every patch.

By the way the text got a little change :slight_smile:

wow!

Great news! The devs are working hard and thinking in the fun to all players. :good:

I also got quite teary-eyed when I read this.

My compliments to the devs

I’m curious how is solved the following problem.

*A newcomer with Tech 1 ship has very different requirements than a player with Tech 4 ships.

Perhaps there is one lvl cap and the ships are equal.

Sounds very nice.

Are you planning to introduce this gamemode also in multiplayer?

OMG…

Really great job guys…

Now let clans (once they r out) to purchase those giant ships to move war to other clans and this game will be f…g EPIC lol

So is that beast a ship from empire?

Very Nice. Will the Corporations be making these ships? im thinking somthing like EVE where a Exp and money bonus is given to the large Corps.

Awsome i cant wait

I thought there would be no pve in this game. Anyway I m looking forward to protecting imperial shipyard, but i agree with guy above who said that skill tree fix should be no1 priority