Problem

I’m still trying to figure out if there is a work around. I am sure that it’s possible that the bigfoot wireless killer 1103-n application is the reason, not the drivers.

Alright, here’s what I have further discovered.

Error, it seems the issue is NOT on your end, so, please pin this for anyone else who might run into this issue so they can refer to this thread and hopefully correct it.

If you own a Bigfoot Killer Wireless 1103-n or 1102-n.

Site is here: www.killergaming.com

Then encounter the “Cannot Connect to servers” error or notice within your logs that you have a “NetSocket Error 10022”

Ensure you have updated your Bigfoot Killer Wireless driver and application to the latest driver and app.

This should resolve your issue.

Got the same issue here too.

Except I haven’t a wireless Killer card. I use a E2100 embedded Killer NPU (Asus Thunderbolt Audio/Network-card from my Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt)

So I’m not sure about installing the drivers/app from Killer. Because Asus use a own package with the Thunderbolt card…

Got the same issue here too.

Except I haven’t a wireless Killer card. I use a E2100 embedded Killer NPU (Asus Thunderbolt Audio/Network-card from my Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt)

So I’m not sure about installing the drivers/app from Killer. Because Asus use a own package with the Thunderbolt card…

Have you yet determined the issue?

I suggest if you haven’t tried, plug your ethernet cable in and uninstall the driver/app for your wireless (before you do this, make sure you have your drivers ready so that you can re-install it) and then try to play the game via wired.

Also, does your E2100 Killer NPU come with some sort of Network manager application. There might be a chance that the application that controls trafic is setting the game to block or high security which probably is minimizing allowable traffic.

I will look up possible updated drivers for your E2100 Killer NPU.

Ok @ Hyphon

Try this. Go to this website http://www.killergaming.com/support/Downloads?category=3&model=118&download_type=1&os=12

1. select Embedded Ethernet

2. select Killer E2100

3. select Driver

4. select your OS version.

5. uninstall your current drivers for the E2100 (recommended) OR just install the new driver right over, it should work with the latest version (6.1.0.310), any of the earlier versions, you definitely need to un-install the current drivers.

Then after that try the game, if it still doesn’t work. Open the application and go to application control if there is one and set the game to a lower priority if you can.

Sorry I wasn’t informed by the forum system, that someone replyied here.

After some mails between ASUS support and me I got informed that I can simply use the drivers from Killer Gaming.

They said, they’ll update the ASUS Thunderbolt LAN driver as soon as possible.

/ironic

that means in the next 10 years, more or less…

ironic/