problem with miss summer missions

I have missions in the hangar, but when in open space the count of slaughtered agents does not appear, and even though I kill tens the mission continues 0/30.

When on PVE missions I get the number of dead agents, I was even able to finish a mission that way, but when I accept the next mission it doesn’t count the number of deaths on open space, only the ones from the missions. in open space I kill agents for nothing!  :00333: :01515:  :01414:

You only get agents counted in open space for the open space mission. They do not count towards the pve pvp missions.

If your open space agents aren’t counting towards the open space mission well that’s another story :slight_smile:

UMC: Mercenary, Kill 30 Agents in PvE missions!

Me: I’ll go Open Space to kill them!

Me: Why the hell don’t they count? stupid bugged game!  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:

UMC: Mercenary, Kill 30 Agents in PvE missions!

Me: I’ll go Open Space to kill them!

Me: Why the hell don’t they count? stupid bugged game!  :fed014:  :fed014:  :fed014:

lol

don’t you love those nice letters PvE? I wonder what they mean! 

Must I complete 250 PvE in order to complete weapons? Do only 3 or 4 aggents cont every 10 to 15 minutes? In open space you get from 10 to 15 agents in that time frame. Why doesn’t the mission appear in open space if it is active on the hangar? :00333:

I’m on my third set of Summers Missions.  (currently @ 93/150)

There is no problem with them in PvM or Open Space.

As for the counts, they cross over.  

Agents can be killed in Missions or Open Space and it counts towards the tally.

It sounds to me as if the user is assuming any alien is an Agent.

Agents would be targets marked with the Skull (its a HUD setting) when you are targeting to shoot.

Not all targets are Agents and not all Agents are alien.  

So be careful at what you target for the Summer mission-counts

If your shopping for Agents, dont look near the Stations.  Only one or two show up there.

If you want Sectors with a lot of Agents, try

Sanctuary

Abandoned Outpost

about 1 out of every 5 encounters will be an agent there.

simply i don’t see the ??/150 in open space only in the hangar!

I completed the frigate weapon very easily in open space, but now it is impossible to complete another one once I’ll have to do 300 or 400 PvE without going crazy

simply i don’t see the ??/150 in open space only in the hangar!

I completed the frigate weapon very easily in open space

You just answered yourself for god’s sake. You already ended the Open Space missions, so the ??/150 wont appear anymore. Now you have to do the PvP (interceptor weapon) and PvE (fighter weapon) agent missions. And to do them you need to do them on PvP and PvE

thanks for explanation! I hadn’t realized that each weapon corresponded to a different game mode. :008j: :01414: :01414: :01414:

No problem I glad you could solve this misunderstanding.

Use the force you must, master Gemini Tupac… and solved will be your problems!

Ms. Summer is actually a ***************… signal lost…

Yeah also sometimes players take open space for “pve” since it is more "environment " than the actual pve mode >:)