Presentations and check-ins

Greeting, Star Conflict beta testers!

This topic is for you to tell me that everything’s fine and you are set up for the beta test.

If you got some issues not leting you join the beta… oh well, spit it out, and we’ll do our best to help 01212.png

First :fed004:

Ok, the yuplay and key part it’s done with no problem.

Now i’m in download, but with some problem after reaching 45%… i think it’s an availability/seeding problem, because both via torrent and yuplay client the download stop after 45%

lol !!

I don´t believe !! :slight_smile:

I already start download :slight_smile: 13,7% :slight_smile:

See you guys in the space !!!

Tks again !!!

Hi TBlackFIre

I ask you a little favor :slight_smile:

When you advance with download, can you tell me here if the download go till 100%, or stop at 45,9%?

sure :slight_smile: AngelRipper :slight_smile:

I will edit this post with the new position :slight_smile:

• 13,7 %

• 36,7%

• 40,5%

• 45,8% and my download drop to 0 kb/s :frowning:

Help Us :slight_smile: Lol … I guess this is the first bug lol someone could move to the right area :slight_smile: lol

ok… welcome to the club :fed006: at least 3 download stopped at 45,8% in utorrent and 45,9% in yuplay client… (i’ve tried both… and both don’t move more from at least 20 minutes, only upload work) i suppose something in the source file is missing :fed001:

Agree the source file is missing :frowning: or there is no flow to it :frowning:

i figured i ´d play today…but i still really really excited to play this game lol

AngelRipper see that is no 100% source in the torrent…there is no master file :frowning:

:slight_smile: help us Zakzak rofl :slight_smile:

storm.gif

ok, no play for today :008j:

If i’m right, Zakzak, te dev team etc are all from Russia… and for their the clock now is at 02:49 (aprox… it’s the moscow time) and it’s time to sleep :slight_smile:

I think we have to wait tomorrow to download until 100%, install and play…

Anyway, i leave utorrent and the yuplay client open… and i hope to find something complete tomorrow :fed006:

Hi chaps!

Sorry for inconvenience. It turned out that all testers (you and russian guys too) had that problem.

We’ll fix it today and I’ll let you know when everything’s set up

Ok, the devs are trying to find what’s wrong with client sharing. And it turned out there’s another option for downloading the game:

• download Launcher file from here (sorry for russian-only description)

• run it, download the game client and update it if neccessary

Ok, the devs are trying to find what’s wrong with client sharing. And it turned out there’s another option for downloading the game:

• download Launcher file from here (sorry for russian-only description)

• run it, download the game client and update it if neccessary

Thanks Zakzak for support :fed002:

I’ve read this new instructions and now i’m downloading… for now all ok and faster.

I will update you on installation later :fed002:

Update 1: no problem around 50%, download continue :wub:

scinstall.jpg

And… “Game ready to play” :009j: :009j: :009j:

scinstalled.jpg

ok, now go to a day of immersive testing :00666:

Hi.

I had the same problem, I will tray update the new client.

Nice. It worked.

The game was installed.

See you in space. :00555:

I’m happy it’s working now.

BTW you can switch the launcher to English, if you haven’t done so yet :012j:

lol I forgot …IT WORK !!

I am playing all afternoon :slight_smile:

Tks

I’m happy it’s working now.

BTW you can switch the launcher to English, if you haven’t done so yet :012j:

:fed012:

about the language, i’ve noticed that is necessary to switch to english any time, the client don’t save the setting. But i think it’s only a temporary “problem” (and isn’t a real problem)

Anyway, i test again a bit, and i return here with first impression and a lot of question :fed006:

I have a problem.

the game was installed, ok, but, now when I start then game apears a message box with the text:

Then programa cannot be started why is missing XINPUT1_3.dll in your computer. Try reinstall to solve this problem.

I’ve installed the game again, but the problem persists.

if someone can help me, I’m thankful.

I have a problem.

the game was installed, ok, but, now when I start then game apears a message box with the text:

Then programa cannot be started why is missing XINPUT1_3.dll in your computer. Try reinstall to solve this problem.

I’ve installed the game again, but the problem persists.

if someone can help me, I’m thankful.

I think it’s a Direct X problem, you only need to update DX on your pc :wink:

go here http://www.microsoft…ails.aspx?id=35 download, install and play SC :smiley:

I think it’s a Direct X problem, you only need to update DX on your pc :wink:

go here http://www.microsoft…ails.aspx?id=35 download, install and play SC :smiley:

thanks AngelRipper.

your solution worked. :fed006:

thanks AngelRipper.

your solution worked. :fed006:

Great! :fed002: Good game :fed012: