Present your cases where your matches were actually fairly balanced

I know that the Matchmaker is mostly unbalanced, some even say biased.

However, this thread is created to actually present some examples of good balance, where ships are adequately distributed, where matches are actually very close.

In short, where the teamwork really flourished on both sides but one side prevailed against the other. You could say adrenaline rush battles when skill actually played a major role.

There are such cases, but they are quite rare, that I must admit. No matter who won, present such examples.

It would be nice if you can post a screenshot of your battle - end results for both teams and make a short description of the battle.

Showing a screenshot of available ships on both teams is also recommended if possible.

So in before someone comes in with “there are no posts in this thread, hence there are no balanced games”

When people have a good game they just queue into another, and not going to interrupt their flow of the games. It is only when they encounter something that deteriorates them from playing further that they go to forums complaining. 

33 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

So in before someone comes in with “there are no posts in this thread, hence there are no balanced games”

When people have a good game they just queue into another, and not going to interrupt their flow of the games. It is only when they encounter something that deteriorates them from playing further that they go to forums complaining. 

Pretty much…

-The games that affect you the least, are fairly balanced ones, because one just accepts that as normal

-Games where ones team has strongly the upper hand, will only affect one for a short time… might get a rush out of it, think one is better than they actually are for a few minutes, but then that’s gone

-What really haunts one are those losses, where you just couldn’t do xxxx, the enemy team outpowered your team vastly and all the commands you wrote desperatly into the chat were ignored by your teammates. These frustrating games are the one that linger the longest in ones mind, and make them want to raise their voice.

Also, it’s so much easier to balame all your losses on bad MM, than yourself, so posting well matched games, will be counterproductive for whining, crying and complaining. After all you can just tell yourself, that you are doing bad, because the world is unfair towards you.

I got nothing and probably wont for a while, I tried to get to level 23 yesterday but after about 10 games got so frustrated I decided to quit trying until they would tweak some more things, some games were fairly balanced, others not, and others were the weirdest thing, I even ran into someone using the Relocation Mechanism, a guy in a Brave rushing me despite me being in the middle of my team, and crashing face first into another enemy interceptor while in a dogfight, both of us with Spike and turning really fast, but the bottom line is, getting many kills, SPECIFICALLY with your main weapon, which is kinetic, which most are underpowered with the current meta, but SPECIFICALLY with ships of rank 14 or higher is not easy, at all, the single ship over R15 so far with a kinetic special weapon is Zhen, but Geyser really sucks, so its a no-go, I also tried with Tyrant, but covert ops, so yeah, I won’t say its too unbalanced, its just that the unique module availability averages within T4, while T5 is left with the R16s and 17s which are mostly underpowered, they should loosen up the requirements for missions like that since levelling up gives next to no benefit past level 16.

not sure you ll get much success with this post…

1 vs. 1 detonation the matchmaking insists on giving from beginning to end is totally balanced and fair when I’m using my 700 m/s Spectre Falcon!

2 hours ago, Farfalla said:

1 vs. 1 detonation the matchmaking insists on giving from beginning to end is totally balanced and fair when I’m using my 700 m/s Spectre Falcon!

I too can confirm the fairness of detonation while using a fast ECM with repair system sabotage! Totally balanced!

7 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I too can confirm the fairness of detonation while using a fast ECM with repair system sabotage! Totally balanced!

Fast ECM bomb carriers in dreads are even more balanced

Spoiler

20180614125842_1.jpg.6b18ce9b9586029c768ca1e365e84a42.jpg

Balanced match. I mean we still lost, I was the last one to spawn into the match, and the acid hydra kept feeding kills to the enemy covops/tackler, but besides that, was okay

This was one of my most fun and incredible gaming experiences by far. This game has incredible matchmaker and most ships now are totally balanced in terms of modules and weapons ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) ! I feel like all standard and normal ships are in an OK position and the matchmaker seems to be working well too.

screenshot-180619-170409.jpg.b7d8296f6029e2cc3d377ce6f15c3ef9.jpg

My most favorite type of game is when I jump in and immediately the enemy has a 100 point capture lead ! It is only in such games that your true skills are tested. For normal pilots like me having a handicap since second 1 is the only surefire way to have quality time playing this awesome game. I wonder why so many pilots are leaving it…

screenshot-180619-170951.jpg.3988f75f5be5196e23a2045f236f7d66.jpg