Premium/DLC ships bonus nerfed

I hear that nerfing premium ship after people buy them is a way to go \o/

also raised the prices with the last 2 patches. so nice of them

The only thing I noticed on my desert eagle was a little HP drop, but in exchange it gains an extra equip slot… I think this is a pretty good deal…

I also hear that changing the roles of the really expensive ships makes people extremely happy about the fact they can no longer use them for the purpose they bought them for.

Seriously, give 25% damage bonus on Nukem I back? At least that’s why I bought it for in the first place.

The only thing I noticed on my desert eagle was a little HP drop, but in exchange it gains an extra equip slot… I think this is a pretty good deal…

and lost Group modules , so its “only” fighter . Was my Group Support ship , now i have to buy the Prometheus 2 , but thats not a big deal :wink:

And btw lots of my stuff from my old T3 ships e.g. submateria shield etc. is gone . No its not in my storage ! And a lot of pruple Stuff which i could use on other ships are also gone. So you might say “they are sold!” … May be , but i got exactly 2 mios Creds more , to fit my new Inty for T3 , only to Fit , had cost me about 4 mios (even more i think.

And that was only ONE ship …

So my only Prob now is the lot of credits i have/had to spend , to equip my ships with stuff i had before the patch but now is gone -.-

This is probably the only game that nerfs premium stuff long after they’re released.  :facepalm:

that’s like saying, league of legends shouldn’t balance a newly released champion because it was too strong… or lots of other examples. point is, the new rebalance patch was good overall. yes we have to grind a bit more credits to afford new modules and stuff, but i like the changes to ships (guard frigates kinda too tanky though)

that’s like saying, league of legends shouldn’t balance a newly released champion because it was too strong… or lots of other examples. point is, the new rebalance patch was good overall. yes we have to grind a bit more credits to afford new modules and stuff, but i like the changes to ships (guard frigates kinda too tanky though)

You forget to realize that LoL has option to buy champs with ip too, unlike SC where prem ships or DLC ships have to be purchased with cash only. For Example, WoT never changes prem tanks and leaves them as is, and instead raise the price or stop selling in order to control the balance in an indirect way.

“newly released” there is the problem!

these premium ships have been in for quite a bit from what I understand, and havent just been added 2 weeks ago.