Preloaded ships

I’ve been away for a while (issues with the only computer that can run the game) but I may be coming back soon.

Before I left, there was an update that all ships came preloaded with modules designed for the ship’s intended role.

Needless to say, I don’t use ships this way and being able to sell the stuff at only 10% of my money returned was hurting my wallet a fair bit.  I think there should be an option to purchase the ship unloaded so that we can get the most for our money (those of us that use the ships how we please anyways).

Now on to the question part of this.  Who agrees with me?

alot apparently

I started the game when this change already took place but from several review videos made before that I’ve watched most of them complained about buying ships but not being able to fly them coz they didn’t have the money to equip them.

now that ships come preloaded so you could fly them the moment you bought one, people are asking to go back the way they were.

i find it all confuzzlingly amsusing.

alot apparently

I started the game when this change already took place but from several review videos made before that I’ve watched most of them complained about buying ships but not being able to fly them coz they didn’t have the money to equip them.

now that ships come preloaded so you could fly them the moment you bought one, people are asking to go back the way they were.

i find it all confuzzlingly amsusing.

The thing is, we have all developed our own playstyle based around the faction and class, not the type Gaijin says the ship should be played as.

Ships coming preloaded would be great if (new idea here) you bought the hull and then you get to load it out yourself with nothing but mk1 stuff from that tier (all of which would be paid as part of the purchase price before you load it out so some people lay overpay and others underpay but in the end, we are a lot happier.)

Bottom line is the preloads are (IMO) rubbish and do not work for the way I play my ships.  This, combined with what I said earlier about having my ingame wallet effectively raped annoys me.

/closed, because of double post.