Pr0ximity's pics

So, I’ve looked in my game files to choose some pics to share. I hope you like 'em.

oHG3DZK.jpg ItkAuQQ.jpg MfG9gLW.jpg fjCCCTS.jpg HU5gJQ1.jpg cVxMPbG.jpg Q7kFvVp.jpg UEby7ZC.jpg 1L4ttmW.jpg 9OFqENQ.jpg ymH4vfD.jpg cEdGR8T.jpg 6GNw5Bf.jpg BXTE0y7.jpg ZNXSpYh.jpg 1PouRk7.jpg k3poRqz.jpg 7QK37M6.jpg 2jKIuby.jpg S5Ta1A0.jpg QigcXPN.jpg ZkQ258p.jpg lC434jZ.jpg bCTLn8N.jpg bD0p74X.jpg a4xXnVE.jpg MfrnuEx.jpg

5Z4MaV7.jpg

4CNOge9.jpg

8399f58.jpg

BwAwBCG.jpg

cLEEcDx.jpg

V7vowY6.jpg

3Q7k0Fj.jpg

gjYPHVV.jpg

zkimzcl.jpg

yTtNQtH.jpg

xMncZSm.jpg

more to come  ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

amazing!

Man, you making me wanna go open space! Thing is I said to my self “NO OPEN SPACE UNTIL I FINISH ALL SHIPS BEFORE RANK 7!” I have one left and then finally open space… :smiley:

I’m glad you like them! Personally I find the “wastes” pictures most stunning along with the old thar map. I’m even having the source black dragon as my wallpaper! :smiley: I might go on a trip again and look for even more stunning views.

I’m glad you like them! Personally I find the “wastes” pictures most stunning along with the old thar map. I’m even having the source black dragon as my wallpaper! :smiley: I might go on a trip again and look for even more stunning views.

Are you a fan of mining lasers? Cos I love them :smiley:

Gas harvest station is one of my favourites. And that pve missions that I can never remember the name of. I can’t wait til they put the latest pve map in Invasion! I’ll explore the hell out of that map!

Are you a fan of mining lasers? Cos I love them :smiley:

Gas harvest station is one of my favourites. And that pve missions that I can never remember the name of. I can’t wait til they put the latest pve map in Invasion! I’ll explore the hell out of that map!

Oh yes, the fire support mission is very nice… There are many tunnels and shafts you can go through :wink: even a ventilation shaft XD its a pity its a wave based pve. Tbh I don’t like those, I like the ones like ice belt or rig raid… Btw I have also realised that very little players are playing pve recently, I waited over 10 minutes to get a match via the missions option(random pve button).

That’s totally awesome!^^

How cool is a copcar? (ugh… meant a copship, ofc)

Spoiler

kDoC9tF.jpg
9x8Otwk.jpg
qJYyQE0.jpg

if anyone wondered, the setup is:

Khalah

• C.1 - Dark grey
  • C.2 - Grey 3
  • C.3 - Dark ble
  • Empire faction insignia

OP updated