Possible economic abuse with premium ship parts or containers

Bug report: (Nightingale example)

What happened?

This is only one example. Same flaw applies to other Standard or Premium ship parts that you can get from the Store during events or event sales.

I am not referring to loot drops, just the Store system in this report.

I directly purchased ship parts from the ships’ tree, accessing Nightingale parts. The difference is a different visual interface that does the same thing, like in the Store.

Once I reached 400 parts, the interface closed automatically and the remaining 8 Nightingale ship parts were converted to enriched monocrystals. This is okay.

The main problem is that the Ship Pack for Nightingale or other ships that are still available directly from the Store, before or even after construction of the ship.

This method can provide players with around up to 24 monocrystals from a single x5 Bundle container with a 50% sale - 563 GS.

This method makes enriched monocrystals much cheaper and more accessible, than any other method, prime example is Contraband Container, which is more expensive.

What should happen?

Once you reach 400 parts for the Nightingale, Store containers should also disappear from Ship Tree Interface and the Store interface directly, both options for those parts.

Once you reach maximum parts for any ship, the interface should be closed by itself, or the Bundle container should simply disappear from the Store, no longer visible to anyone.

Video:

Dude wtf stop with the good thing reporting. It’s a feature not a bug.

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Dude wtf stop with the good thing reporting. It’s a feature not a bug.

Sorry, too many missing commas, so I don’t understand what you were trying to say.

14 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Dude, wtf, stop with the good thing reporting. It’s a feature, not a bug.

call me an “English to Grammar xxxx translator” ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Now that I already have gotten 400 enriched monocrystals cheaply using this method, I do not care.

1 hour ago, Elusif said:

Now that I already have gotten 400 enriched monocrystals cheaply using this method, I do not care.

Thanks for telling this. Bans can still be issued, though. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

It is obviously working as intended. With the exception of some of the very low end component based ships, there is still a rather large front-loaded cost to do this. That of course does not apply to people who already have the ships, but then that means they had to grind the ships out at some point. 

not a bug