Portal Sounds do not disappear, but accumulate in numbers!

Bug report:

While in Open Space, if you undock at Mendes-IX station, you can go to the point, when 3 ships arrive. 1 frigate, accompanied by 2 fighters - Cybers.

Problem is that the sound from the portal doesn’t disappear, so it creates an enormous “humming” sound effect.

Logs:

[2017.01.19 23.27.40.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13073)

Video:

Spoiler

We didn’t find a bug

Not only that but often, the same happens for the menues music. For exemple, log in menue music, then preparation phase music(from mission or battle) then back to hangar after battle add another music. You can end up with many overlapping music, until the “song” end.  In that case you end up from like 5 song to 4 but then you undock or go into battle and add another one. It can make great mixes for dj’s though.

Happened to me yesterday. attaching log.

P.S. i have 2 log for yesterday. It should be this one. And sadly i cannot be precise about the time at which it happened. I’ve seen this problem before but always fixed itslef ove time. Now it does not.

UPDATE: game2 is log of today 17/01/20. Again overlapping music.

[game.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13075)

[game2.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13076)

On 1/20/2017 at 7:15 AM, Skula1975 said:

We didn’t find a bug

So, this sound must be there and it’s not a bug?

Even better, i found out how to record form in-game but just the sound. This provides screenshot of me being in OS and of course sound. And you can hear Hangar and OS sector music overlaping. If not in logs, then search… its getting freackingly annoying. Ohh well, added combat game and game.net logs too.

[SC Sound bug.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13128)

screenshot-170127-214023.jpg.05ce48fd44fa31929ff2228ef3042089.jpg

[game.net.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13130)

[game.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13131)

[combat.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13132)

P.S. the sound is in wave. you can open that with window media player or pretty much anything. There is really no escuse to not fix this.

How to reproduce the sound issue ?

7 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

On 19. 1. 2017 at 11:45 PM, Koromac said:

While in Open Space, if you undock at Mendes-IX station, you can go to the point, when 3 ships arrive. 1 frigate, accompanied by 2 fighters - Cybers.

Problem is that the sound from the portal doesn’t disappear, so it creates an enormous “humming” sound effect

what else do you need?!

On 1/30/2017 at 7:23 AM, Skula1975 said:

I will simplify this. Check the video.

That sound near that building is supposed to be there - not a bug, if that’s the case.

If that sound shouldn’t be there, it’s a bug,

You previously said no bug found, so this is probably not a bug.

The other reports here are probably related, but not exactly to my specific bug report.

A new bug report would be best in such case.

Close this bug report.