[POLL] Vote for a guide!

I feel like making another guide for no actual reason,I have a bunch of ideas but I want to hear your opinion on which one you want to see,something original,unique,outrageous,that kind of stuff…

I’ll start making the guide tomorrow,vote now if you want to see it!

“What to do against enemy destros for dummies” - make that for the nubs who over-focus them

“What to do against enemy destros for dummies” - make that for the nubs who over-focus them

+1

Good idea, Astraal. 

Indeed. Really need this one)

Alright then,i think i can start working on it in a few hours,stay tuned!

If you’re writing it, make sure you don’t stop at only how to kill them. There’s plenty of that around already. People need to learn how to ‘unfocus’ them and do something else and hit destros when it actually makes sense.

Like using the High-blast radius stuff to hit them like beacons in order to hit the enemies that are near them too?

Like using the High-blast radius stuff to hit them like beacons in order to hit the enemies that are near them?

Like using a “long range” energy stealing missile from an ecm to let loose their energy fast and cozy from distance. 

Or just plain ignoring them and going at that shiny bacon across the map.

Lesson #1 against destroyers: kill their support before you kill them or lose the match. Simple as that. Can’t do? Do something else. But don’t take 10 minutes to figure out that you can’t kill one. Destro with 1 engi behind? You can’t kill it. Stuff like that.

I want that you make a guide on: “How not to stop playing Star Conflict after 1.3.4 update”.

Too many demands,decide,anti-hentai-destroyer or neverquit?

Too many demands,decide,anti-hentai-destroyer or neverquit?

Both  :001j:

Ugh my god,ill see if ill be able to smash them together,the guide on how to not be a douchebag in SC!

I want that you make a guide on: “How not to stop playing Star Conflict after 1.3.4 update”.

I definitely need that one too…

Ugh my god,ill see if ill be able to smash them together,the guide on how to not be a douchebag in SC!

so much to learn!

guide on how to not be a douchebag in SC!

Step 1 )  If you have over 3000 matches don t play T2.  Unless your an AssHat.  (Or took a short break from Dessy’s)

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDiRWedQ_lA-

Alright then,so anti-douchebag guide?or maybe just a mash up of everything,ill see,too bad i cant do like Adam,do some voice acting,but my voice isnt really that pleasant to hear,its that age so ill try to limit to voiceless recordings and text,maybe there will be some speech,ill see what i can do…

…but my voice isnt really that pleasant to hear,its that age so ill try to limit to voiceless recordings and text,maybe there will be some speech,ill see what i can do…

Just do a random voice impersonation and nobody cares :smiley: