Poll on "preview" function in ship tree. November, 26.

Have you ever used this feature?

Really?.. I mean… that’s all I have to say on this topic… I’m sorry, it’s just that… How much resources IS that function hogging on the clients, anyway? Is it that much of an issue?

Yes I have. I like to watch the gorgeous ship models in the hangar. For a new player is a nice feature.

Why does the only “yes” option have an arbitrary compliment next to it? 

Where is the “Yes, although it isn’t great and I want a more in-depth option to preview ships in the future” option?

Or simply “Yes”?

Not like it matters in this instance for such a minor thing; but in general, these polls you do appear to lead towards gathering bias or insubstantial data.

*edit* p.s option 2 and 3 are essentially the same. You only know it’s there… if you’ve used it… surely.

The utility of this option is to see how big will be your blindspots on frigate :smiley:

What is the purpose of this poll?

Why does the only “yes” option have an arbitrary compliment next to it? 

Kinda makes me wish there was a “meh” option tied to it. I mean, it’s useful, but it’s not exactly something to make a poll out of… It’s like throwing mud in our eyes.

The utility of this option is to see how big will be your blindspots on frigate :smiley:

Which is immensely HUGE on the Tormentor series.

What is the purpose of this poll?

Wasting time, give us a free 10 GS.

idk why this poll was made, but yes, it’s a good option, being able to watch the ship before you buy it.

What I would like, tbh, is to be able to have a sort test on that ship, being able to equip modules to it to rly see if it’s worth it or not.

Which is immensely HUGE on the Tormentor series.

DAT BLINDSPOT ! 

dat-ass-meme.jpg

I’m worried it will be removed since they had a poll on it…

The bigger issue is that the full ship stats are not default.