Poll from 8 July 2013

What type of reward do you like more?

I think the vast majority will answer “Reputation”, because that’s the rewards they most want, despite the frustration of getting it, it feels highly rewarding to finally reach that level where you can just buy the stuff you wanted.

I like loyalty most, because it gives you the nice MKIII Items. 

Also its the biggest grind. Reputation just “happens” after some time, especially if you are willing to compete in T4 =T$ (with Caps… coincidence?!) 

Btw.: Can we have the “Win a battle” contract removed and get 600 Loyalty every battle we win (without signing)? Just for the convenience. 

I like loyalty most, because it gives you the nice MKIII Items. 

Also its the biggest grind. Reputation just “happens” after some time, especially if you are willing to compete in T4 =T$ (with Caps… coincidence?!) 

Btw.: Can we have the “Win a battle” contract removed and get 600 Loyalty every battle we win (without signing)? Just for the convenience. 

Wait, I thought Reputation was the Corp grind? Yanno, like getting rep with Legion or Techs? And Loyalty was the actual faction grind to unlock ship ranks?

I vote credits, since everything is so darned expansive…

However, that does not mean I want the rest nerfed! I just want credits buffed >.<

Grinding loyalty is a pain in the arse even with a licence. I’m always glad of more.

So is it a Loyalty or Reputation? The one that needed for MK3 gear? i can never remember which one is what.

So is it a Loyalty or Reputation? The one that needed for MK3 gear? i can never remember which one is what.

I still believe it’s Reputation. Loyalty is which faction you’re fighting for. At least that’s how I see it…

Oryngton…seriously? >.>

Reputation = Faction(battles)

Loyalty = Sub-Faction(contracts)

Oh, seriously? Godamnit.

Dear Devs; poll results may be biased due to people not knowing which is which. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dear Devs; poll results may be biased due to people not knowing which is which. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, nah, iz gud, iz gud, I feex.

Credits. Why?

I’m rank 12 in everything, and I’m still nowhere near done buying stuff that I need.

Well, we have started the same poll in game and even taking into account votes on forums an unconditioned victory still goes to Creds (50% ± 1%). 

You must be wondering ‘What was it for?’ - well, wait for the news!

Thank you for your support!

Antibus I can’t wait to hear the news :slight_smile:

I’m either guessing an Event that increases whatever poll won, or a general buff to credits :slight_smile:

Yup.

Credits. Why?

I’m rank 12 in everything, and I’m still nowhere near done buying stuff that I need.

I’m not 12 in everything, but it is easy to do the math: hardest grind is money. Everything else is eventually capped: Loyalty, Reputation, Synergy: those all will eventually reach their max value, and after that, you don’t collect it anymore.

Money you always need: Those people who say credits is not the hardest grind, please go and count how much credits you need to buy every ship there is, and at least 1, but preferably 2 or 3 of Mk3 modules of every module there is (just to have tiers, ships and play styles to choose from). The game doesn’t “end” when you have four of those T3 ships you like to play most, with modules you like most. That is just boring. There are lots of ships in this game and more to come, and they’re all quite expensive.

Even after you have bought every ship, and every Mk3 module (x4 if you want to play one game with 4 exactly similarly build ships), you still need money for repair bills, ammunition replenishment and maybe then spend extra money on some credit boosts.

Credits is hardest grind. Not opinion, pure math.