Plays.TV not working

For some reason Plays.TV no longer records Star Conflict for me. I get sound but no audio. It seems to be working on my other games, so I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?

For some reason Plays.TV no longer records Star Conflict for me. I get sound but no audio. It seems to be working on my other games, so I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?

I use it and it’s working fine.

Did you change anything? I use shadowplay, so I don’t know. Try reinstalling plays.TV?

Weird… I haven’t changed anything, but for some reason it refuses to record Star Conflict (and only Star Conflict).

If this is a bug, then it’s important to remember this section https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/213-bug-report-section/

And this also ;) [How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

Yeah, but I don’t know if it’s a bug with your game or my screen capture software, so there’s that. :stuck_out_tongue:

It records fine for me. Checked the settings?

Yeah, but I don’t know if it’s a bug with your game or my screen capture software, so there’s that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks more like the second. But we’ll wait a bit more for what other pilots saying.