plasma turrets don't see station protection

very weird, 2 time dessie’s plasma turrets shoot at me and make dmg on my ship al though my station protection is active…

screenshot-170804-113534.jpg.7dc083e4010a7fada5eae124f6cbe425.jpg

screenshot-170804-113537.jpg.b18861a157b35362a9946a468e13e909.jpg

screenshot-170804-113538.jpg.6194bccbfb53e5a6d6653205290c460e.jpg

Provide logs!

Awesome. Finally way to kill those blues.

2 reasons I dont play os. 

1. Every one is blue

2. The looting is weak.

You can also go into criminal state for killing or damaging some transports like in destroyed station.

18 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

You can also go into criminal state for killing or damaging some transports like in destroyed station.

That’s normal. Not all transports are tied to criminal status, but some are.

I found no evidence of a bug. I tested this myself.

Me and Koro just tested this dudes claims. Seems like BS. We tried several different variants or it, with no replication of his claims… 

2 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Me and Koro just tested this dudes claims. Seems like BS. We tried several different variants or it, with no replication of his claims… 

Exactly. Pure BS.  ![:017:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/017.gif “:017:”)

7 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Exactly. Pure BS.  ![:017:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/017.gif “:017:”)

Its not BS because I have killed someone with SP on due to his plasma turrets. I thought it was a new thing that they did that if you have SP on and you engage then its no holds barred.

Good job on finding bugs but you are not the official devs of testing bugs. Leave it to the professionals.

27 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Its not BS because I have killed someone with SP on due to his plasma turrets. I thought it was a new thing that they did that if you have SP on and you engage then its no holds barred.

Good job on finding bugs but you are not the official devs of testing bugs. Leave it to the professionals.

Then at least provide logs. LOGS!

6 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Then at least provide logs. LOGS!

I’m not the one providing the bug report koromac and you already posted for him to do it. I didn’t realize the logs police was hiring. O.o

must put log of the day here ?

ok, combat log  i suppose ?

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15041)

also, it’s not happen to me each time i meet a destroyer, only 2 time it’s happened, this is the second time

and, sorry , but  it’s not BS !!

18 minutes ago, SheenShade said:

must put log of the day here ?

ok, combat log  i suppose ?

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15041)

also, it’s not happen to me each time i meet a destroyer, only 2 time it’s happened, this is the second time

and, sorry , but  it’s not BS !!

IK I said that. You are right. It does not happen everytime and there doesn’t even seem to be a trigger to it. Just a bug or maybe the server its on. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

yes, must give proof ofc, but all is here now…

Some weapons dealing dmg to ai in os btw.

This just happened to me again. I did not have SP on and using Tai’Kin in OS and a destroyer had plasma turret activated and while they were harming NPC I got hit by one of them and he went criminal status.

screenshot-170805-103824.jpg.2b2c500cbde693101db1a1681eaa03a4.jpgwant me to continue ? same today in os !

and finally, it’s happened with other guys in my corp too.

… NO BS…

I don’t understand, what’s happen

please, use bugreport’s form 

The bug itself isn’t actually related to plasma turret I’m pretty sure. I’ve been able to make people under station protection trigger the aggressor status whilst using a destroyer but I’m unsure of what causes it exactly just yet.

Current potential triggers are Hybrid Missile, Halo Launcher and G’Thar’Du if anyone wishes to investigate.