Plasma Burster17

Hi,

is it possible to get a weapon for Ze’ta  r 15 even if the ship is only r14 ? i speak about the “Eclateur de Plasma 12” (in french) almost at the end of the tree…

Is it possible to get this weapon  r17 even if  Ze’ta is r 9 ?

No, unfortunately you must unlock the final special module in order to unlock the last several zeta modules and weapons.

a terrible and inefficient model but it’s what we have.

thank you for your answer. So, why i saw a player with a Ze’ta r 9  AND with this weapon 17, (while this one is only 12 in my tree)?

Once you unlock the blueprint (at rank 15) you can craft lower rank versions of the weapon to use

ok for that, but it don’t explain his rank 9 ship with this “Plasma Burster 17”…?

2 hours ago, SheenShade said:

ok for that, but it don’t explain his rank 9 ship with this “Plasma Burster 17”…?

There are no rank 9 destroyers unless it was another zeta.

you probably just saw his name and someone else dealt the damage with that gun.

There are also lower rank versions of the Plasma Burster 17 that can be used on lower ships.

saw "fights log " and it was his name killed (in co op) with plasma burster17 and with his ze’ta R9 and i can prove it  !

can give you my combat.log and my chat.log if you want, i know where is the game session…

Send it if you want

combat.log : see from 14:21:33 . 570  = connect game session

chat.log : 14:31:33 .628 = a little talk

i follow him, i can send also his atlas, but you can find it by yourself, too.

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20111)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20112)

Yes, it was possible to get Plasma Burster from a tournament (reward was getting a weapon/module of free choice).

So quite a few players do have a PB without having it unlocked in the ship tree. Like myself.

image.png.2c42d09cd7501515369c30ce401cb9e8.png

13 hours ago, Johnnynator1 said:

Yes, it was possible to get Plasma Burster from a tournament (reward was getting a weapon/module of free choice).

So quite a few players do have a PB without having it unlocked in the ship tree. Like myself.

image.png.2c42d09cd7501515369c30ce401cb9e8.png

oh ok !! i understand that !  it’s now logique to me, i don’t have problem with that ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  he was just idiot to not answer me that ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

and thanks to you to gave me the key ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)