Pirate Weapons Pack Problem.

This pack includes

• “Pirate missile blueprint bundle”;
  • “Pirate weapons bundle”;
  • “Pirate ammunition blueprint bundle”;

Okay.

Yeah.

But…

What’s actually in them? What weapons? What blueprints? What ammunition?

Is it stuff I already have?

Is it new stuff?

Call me picky-pants, but I want to know what I’m getting before I cough up my dough.

All three of each from the previous battle pass events.

pirate weapons have unique bonuses.

pirate missiles are weird but unique.

pirate ammo deals extra damage to destroyers but is very expensive.

Thumbs up! There should be a detailed description, it’s normal to see what you buy.

The same problem was in Stage 2 - you look at the picture (I think it was the 28th day of the event), it lists the weapons but no detailed description!

You have to ask someone who bought the package to type in chat the weapons’ details, in case someone attacks you with such stuff to know how to defend. 

Probably that kind of information, and more, should be on the store page. Assuming these are the Moon Race items, then Someone should tack these into the description, we shouldn’t have to dig for it:

Pirate Missile bundle

The bundle includes 4 blueprints of unique missiles:

• Repair missiles. Medium-range homing missiles. Average thermal damage. A capsule with nano-drones remains at the spot of the explosion, restoring the hull and shield of the ally who picked up the capsule.

• Inhibitor missiles. Medium-range homing missiles. Average thermal damage. Reduces the enemy’s hull and shield resistance on hit.

• Cluster rockets. Medium-range homing missiles. Average thermal damage. If the missile misses the target, it is divided into several homing warheads.

• Heavy repelling drone. For the missile slot on destroyers. The drone generates an anomaly that repels ships. The anomaly does not deal damage.

Pirate weapon bundle

This bundle provides:

• Pirate positron cannon. Accurate EM long-range gun with medium damage. A critical hit stops the accumulation of weapon heat for a few seconds.

• Pirate Gauss Cannon. A reliable weapon at long range. Can accumulate charge. A critical hit increases the damage of the main weapon for a few seconds.

• Pirate shrapnel cannon. A deadly kinetic weapon. High spread and low rate of fire do not allow to use it effectively over long distances. A critical hit reduces the target’s turn speed for a few seconds. The effect stacks several times.

Pirate Ammunition   

The bundle contains 3 blueprints of unique pirate ammunition:

EM ammunition

• Boosted Charges
  • Increase destroyer damage and total damage.

Thermal ammunition

• Lens system
  • Increases destroyer damage and total damage.

Kinetic Ammunition

• Armour-piercing shells
  • Increase destroyer damage and total damage.