"Pirate Fort Raid"

Hi everyone!

Earlier today, someone asked for help to complete his/her Contract to " Kill or help kill 30 ships in Pirate Fort Raid." I originally planned to host a PvE Custom Match (rewards are also given, so why not?), but surprise, surprise, it wasn’t there. I looked around in the Missions Selections menu, and it also wasn’t there. The player that asked for help then created a group, added another player and then clicked “Launch” in the contracts sidebar. The server redirected our clients to a server hosting “Ellydium Plant Raid” instead. Not helping!

I ran through Steam’s patchlogs, and I swear it said nothing about “Pirate Fort Raid”'s removal. I also remember that before the “Battle” menu UI rework, it was still there. Attached is the current Missions menu.

Devs? Is this a legitimate bug that hid this gamemode or did someone forget to add it into the “Missions” sub-UI?

20190410190804_1.jpg.e98ba6b5894ac4856f3966efb9edcdbc.jpg

37 minutes ago, Ry_Leo154 said:

The player that asked for help then created a group, added another player and then clicked “Launch” in the contracts sidebar. The server redirected our clients to a server hosting “Ellydium Plant Raid” instead. Not helping!

This is the only part that wouldn’t have a bug report already.

1 hour ago, JoopiterToo said:

im not creating a bug report for this i gave you all you need.

The issue is known.

of course its a known problem … just like the resource limits being less than the needed resource for a node or module in the Tharga … the devs start changing things and dont research the last changes they made and break the game … I personally think its funny that a international MMORPG with 15 years of online presence cant take their time to do things right …

31 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

of course its a known problem … just like the resource limits being less than the needed resource for a node or module in the Tharga … the devs start changing things and dont research the last changes they made and break the game … I personally think its funny that a international MMORPG with 15 years of online presence cant take their time to do things right …

They can’t fix everything all at once. Trust me they’re trying hard to fix problems and change things, but it’s a slow process. And as any programmer can tell you, each iteration brings out more bugs, so you kinda have to fix as you go.

Some things in the game ARE about moneygrabs, like the resource limits, because this is a for profit game. However it’s not ALL about the money.

4 hours ago, Ry_Leo154 said:

The player that asked for help then created a group, added another player and then clicked “Launch” in the contracts sidebar. The server redirected our clients to a server hosting “Ellydium Plant Raid” instead. Not helping!

Launching with partially filled group gets you to the random queue.

Issue is known and it’s being processed. As someone pointed out - the current workaround is to create a full (4 people) group and then clicking the launch from the campaign mission tab.

1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

just like the resource limits being less than the needed resource for a node or module in the Tharga 

May I see the bug report for that, please?

Yeah, Thar’Ga is not that expensive, not even Ze’Ta is over the limit, but Pilgrim on the other hand, although it is an end game ship.

5 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

May I see the bug report for that, please?

that bug report would be over a year old  but the forum blew up with jokes about it for months

56 minutes ago, JoopiterToo said:

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I have spent real world money in this game and, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON THIS GARBAGE. How’s THAT, for “its not about money”

absolutely right from now on NO MORE MONEY FROM ME. It ABSOLUTELY IS NOT ABOUT MONEY…ANY MORE.

I’m sorry that you feel this way, but if you are not willing to learn how to do this then that’s on you.

We have supplied you with the solution (get in a group of 4 pilots and manually chose the mission) and have stated that the devs know about the queue problem.

That is all that can be done and all that will be done.

2 hours ago, JoopiterToo said:

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I have spent real world money in this game and, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON THIS GARBAGE. How’s THAT, for “its not about money”

absolutely right from now on NO MORE MONEY FROM ME. It ABSOLUTELY IS NOT ABOUT MONEY…ANY MORE.

I fully agree that this is not acceptable.

You are coming to the forum to the “bug report” section, which is for bug reports. You are refusing to provide ANY bug report details. Luckily for you someone submitted similar bug report YESTERDAY and someone else tried the workaround a little later (which you refuse to apply). So devs know about the bug that that map is not listed in the available maps. 

However there is no bug report about  situation where you have a partial squad, it will get you to the random queue - for which one of the other users asked you to provide bug report details as it speeds up the bug solving process.

You cannot require devs to be on your call and have such bugs resolved in a matter of hours, especially with such argumentation (most people spent some money on this game). You are just behaving like those users from IT support horror stories on reddit.

Grow up.

2 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

that bug report would be over a year old  but the forum blew up with jokes about it for months

Link to those jokes?

5 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

However there is no bug report about  situation where you have a partial squad, it will get you to the random queue - for which one of the other users asked you to provide bug report details as it speeds up the bug solving process.

Not a bug. Any squad that isn’t a 4-person squad cannot chose their mission and will be redirected to the random queue.

12 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Not a bug. Any squad that isn’t a 4-person squad cannot chose their mission and will be redirected to the random queue.

Yeah no, the Launch button next to a mission should bring to that mission, everything is just horrible UX and should be fixed. (this discussion is getting a bit off-topic)

51 minutes ago, JoopiterToo said:

YOUR GAME IS BROKEN. END OF STORY

AND OWNAGE MASTER YOU CAN KISS MY xxxx.did i ask you for anything nope then step off.

I don’t give a crap if you fix it or not, SINCE IT’S KNOWN ISSUE,  but you will NEVER get another cent from me or anyone that i know.

this game is a stinking pile of xxxx on so many levels its is uncomprehendable that it even still exists.

Learn the grammar, get some chill pills. 

48 minutes ago, JoopiterToo said:

the update has removed that BROKEN MISSION Thank You?

THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE GREASE.

PAY TO WIN.YOUR GAME SUCKS. 179 bucks for that alien ship hahahahah greedy much??

As you can see - the bug was fixed 3 days after it was reported. 

And yes - if you don’t want to level the ship and it’s weapons just playing the game - you can purchase it. So… free is now greedy? I think I had a different dictionary than you. 

I know this game is PEGI 12, but honestly I cannot understand - why. You are kicking and screaming like a 5yo, which honestly ruins the experience for others, especially people that were trying to help you. If you fall down, are you trying to bite or kick the person that is trying to get you up?