Pirate Ford Raid [PVE] - Queuing up players under the required minimum ship rank.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Pirate Fort Raid queued up players with below the minimum required rank of ships into the mission. Duplicators have been spent in an attempt to “revive” the ship, but nothing changed regardless. |
| What you expected to see | Not a map above one of the group member’s maximum slotted ship. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Loading into a random PVE mission with 1 other player in group, the rank 11+ player launched the queue. |
| Problem details | I went into a random PVE match queue along with 1 friend together in a group, and even though I had no rank 11 ships - I loaded us into Pirate Fort Raid, a PVE mission for rank 11+ ships. Random queue loaded us into the same mission 2 times in a row.
I was unable to spawn any of my ships but every time I used duplicators to “resurrect myself”, the duplicators were used but nothing happened. |
| Frequency of reproduction | sometimes |
| Time of bug | 18:00 |

screenshot-181108-180237.jpg.bf22b1860dd1e20dd897730ac0426b3b.jpg

13 hours ago, Valcury said:

18:00

Game logs needed

This happened to a friend of mine a while ago too. I figured that since she was in the battle she could play, but it had locked all of her ships

On 11/9/2018 at 7:28 AM, Skula1975 said:

Game logs needed

Here are the logs from that time period.

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17615)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17616)

Accepted as 0101591