pirate engine overcharge benefits lightbringer much more than pirhana

the pirate engine overcharge is basically making lightbringer able to hit high speeds

pirhana usually is 650-700 speed when used the mk4 engine overcharge 

this is like giving another boost to the most powerfull gunship out there

rather remove it and add other things for other ships., why gotta make the most powerfull thingy more overpowered than it already is.

You can already reach 400 speed on Apollo with 22k survivability and over 100 rotation. 

It’s fine. Your bubblebringer still died to my 700 m/s recon earlier. Not OP enough.

Shots fired. Literally.

It’s fine. Your bubblebringer still died to my 700 m/s recon earlier. Not OP enough.

hey

you did 12% dmg to me when i died, and hunted by 3 pirate squads. i wonder why they didnt shot you? i was also looking for fuel cause i was supposed to dock to a new station. 

se how only apollo and lightbringer benefits from this item compared to pirhana and the other gunships. 

The only appication I can think of is bomb mode where you can speed grab the bomb and run to a station at 700m/s without speed passive mods.

hey

you did 12% dmg to me when i died, and hunted by 3 pirate squads. i wonder why they didnt shot you? i was also looking for fuel cause i was supposed to dock to a new station.

It was actually 4 squads but one was too slow in following me to you. They did try to shoot me until I arrived near you and cloaked to have them switch targets to you.

Nobody said I had to deal 100% of the damage myself, I’ll use the mechanics the game makes available to me. :wink:

the pirate engine overcharge is basically making lightbringer able to hit high speeds

pirhana usually is 650-700 speed when used the mk4 engine overcharge 

this is like giving another boost to the most powerfull gunship out there

rather remove it and add other things for other ships., why gotta make the most powerfull thingy more overpowered than it already is.

The boost lenght is halved. I don’t see a problem here.

/closed.

Please use the Invasion sub forum.