Pirate Blueprint?

What are the best ways to to acquire pirate module blueprints?

I’ve only ever found one, and if I remember correctly, I got it from the Pirate Fort Raid PvE mission.

Do they drop in open space? If so, from where/what? 

They drop in open space from mystery containers. You’ll get all of them in one day, if you have a spacial scanner.

They drop from purple spots of PvE missions(extrem rare) and Spec Ops(maybe only the normal BP ones). Pirate versions can be found in mysterious containers and sealed ones(yeah I got a few from that). But only pirate ones seem to drop from the latter.

I found most of the BPS in open space but the remaining ones i got from spec ops so i got that behind me luckily lol.

5 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

They drop from purple spots of PvE missions(extrem rare) and Spec Ops(maybe only the normal BP ones). Pirate versions can be found in mysterious containers and sealed ones(yeah I got a few from that). But only pirate ones seem to drop from the latter.

I see…so where is best to find these containers then? Any particular maps/locations where they tend to spawn?

4 minutes ago, ShaadeSilentpaw said:

I see…so where is best to find these containers then? Any particular maps/locations where they tend to spawn?

Somewhere around 50 sectors + RNGesus. xd

So far as I know they are in most, if not all, sectors but finding them is extremely difficult without the spacial scanner. Its not impossible and since they are so small they are hard to see even on a normal scanner when it appears on radar I still have slight difficulty finding it sometimes. Just takes a bit of luck without spacial scanner. Note: they have times where the spacial scanner is 50% off…

5 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

So far as I know they are in most, if not all, sectors but finding them is extremely difficult without the spacial scanner. Its not impossible and since they are so small they are hard to see even on a normal scanner when it appears on radar I still have slight difficulty finding it sometimes. Just takes a bit of luck without spacial scanner. Note: they have times where the spacial scanner is 50% off…

Alright then, thank you all! <3