Ping>120=kick

Every time I get into a game in the last 2 weeks where my ping is greater than 120 (very often because there are so few NA players) I get kicked out of the game within 45 seconds of the start and the “rejoin” option often takes longer to connect back to the game than the game actually lasts, resulting in a restart forcing loop. I used to be able to stay in a game with 240 ping or higher, it was not fun but i was still in it. Packet loss does not seem to affect the issue as I have experienced up to 50% loss and stayed connected. It is most noticeable in “Special Operation” where it often takes 5 minutes or more to find a game only to lose connection in under 1 minute. None of my other games (Elder Scrolls Online, Elite Dangerous, Vindictus, Fractured Space…) are affected by this issue.

So is this a bug? Or is it a suggestion?

I play very often with ping over 200 and I can play fine.

If you are having connection problems, your internet itself may be experiencing troubles. The Internet at my school cuts me off every 30 minutes or so but that doesn’t stop me from getting right back in to battle. The only problem I have is when it disconnects me in Open Space and self-destructs me. XD

They shut down the servers for a while and when they turned them back on the problem was fixed, it was the servers because, like I said, none of my other games were affected in the slightest by high ping.

[nfo: connection losses, high ping and related issues](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/)