Pilot's Choice Award. Vote!

Dear players, it’s time to vote for the best map concept from our latest contest!

Everyone is welcome to vote. The concepts can be found in this [section](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/245-map-votings/). The voting will be open until the end of next week, June 23! Due to the fact that it was quite a lot of work, all work is organized, interesting, and each has its own peculiarity, developers cannot just select a winner, all concepts will be put into a vote, and everyone has a chance to take the first place in the contest! So, we wish you all good luck and take part in the voting! :slight_smile:

P.S. All texts are from the authors. If you find any mistake, please let me know.

How about putting them in-game, so we can play them and actually decide what we like from there?  Since most of the submissions don’t have any decent [i.e. to scale] pictures, but only concept art, it’s hard to decide based on that extremely limited criteria.  Also, since half of the submissions are in Russian, we can’t even see a decent description of the maps.

But asking to decide on one single “best” map without having played any of them will be a somewhat fruitless endeavor IMO.

How about putting them in-game, so we can play them and actually decide what we like from there?  Since most of the submissions don’t have any decent [i.e. to scale] pictures, but only concept art, it’s hard to decide based on that extremely limited criteria.  Also, since half of the submissions are in Russian, we can’t even see a decent description of the maps.

But asking to decide on one single “best” map without having played any of them will be a somewhat fruitless endeavor IMO.

These are maps suggested by players, you have to choose which one you want to see in game.

[my Vote = Map №1 - Fallen Giant](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20073-map-%E2%84%961-fallen-giant/ “Map №1 - Fallen Giant - started Today, 06:17 PM”)

So many variations of Punylover’s broken ship idea. I didn’t submit mine because it was almost an exact duplicate. Looking at the list now - I RawR’d

well i actually didn’t read his post about the broken ship, i got this idea by myself (thx for supporting my idea (map #1)). suprised to see so many variations of this.

ok people Vote map 11 :slight_smile: super fun :stuck_out_tongue: i made for our fun!

If you are look for camp and be very useful this is your map!

If you care of you rank and don’t need to have a healer near is your map!

If you are a object player and like to play a interesing battle and fun is you map!

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/20086-map-№11-punysher-descent/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20086-map-%E2%84%9611-punysher-descent/)

Added a function to select multiple favorite works.

Added a function to select multiple favorite works.

gj :slight_smile: all make good work and i suggest to see all first and then vote

gj :slight_smile: all make good work and i suggest to see all first and then vote

Soo you first want to let the devs make the maps. Then play them and then decide which one they can make and put into the game ?

Sounds weird for me :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a vote to show which one you decide, so that they only have to make one map first :P.

If they would add all map to chose which one is good. The vote would be unnecessary.

Soo you first want to let the devs make the maps. Then play them and then decide which one they can make and put into the game ?

Sounds weird for me :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a vote to show which one you decide, so that they only have to make one map first :P.

If they would add all map to chose which one is good. The vote would be unnecessary.

no you do a mistake i tell See not do ! becouse i see the WIEW stats and see howw people see only few maps.

Only thath im not so stupid …not to much :slight_smile:

:yes_yes:

ah okay :slight_smile:

Thanks for your votings.

We will announce the winner soon!