Phantom Asteroid

In Iridium Mines.
It is visible, but that’s it.

I’d provide screenshots, or even links to the screenshots, but this forum does not work so well on IE it seems and the dialog boxes don’t accept any input… which is another bug for another thread.
I suppose I could take the pain of typing out the links, but it’d be quicker for a GM to go check it out. The asteroid is pretty much in the middle of the map… just start crashing into “embedded” objects… one of them offers no resistance (and can be shot through, poor cover indeed!)

I’d be more of a help on this, but you won’t let me. Sorry!

In Iridium Mines.

It is visible, but that’s it.

I’d provide screenshots, or even links to the screenshots, but this forum does not work so well on IE it seems and the dialog boxes don’t accept any input… which is another bug for another thread.

I suppose I could take the pain of typing out the links, but it’d be quicker for a GM to go check it out. The asteroid is pretty much in the middle of the map… just start crashing into “embedded” objects… one of them offers no resistance (and can be shot through, poor cover indeed!)

I’d be more of a help on this, but you won’t let me. Sorry!

Instead of typing out the links, you can copy them and paste them. You do this by selecting the URL in the address bar, pressing ctrl+c, then coming back to here, and pressing ctrl+v. Another possible way to do this is to press f11 in game. There will be three numbers in white that appear - those are your coordinates. If you fly to the asteroid and record those coordinates, it’d be the easiest way to find it.

I can only confirm this bug. It’s a ghost asteroid, but you can still hide within it to escape people from their visuals. xD

i confirm also

Where is it?

Thanks for the tip Libroty. 
Like I said however, none of the basic functions are working for me, not even paste (Ctrl+V). I’m not changing my browser just to post pictures of something it seems many are already aware of and isn’t hard to find. I know IE is crap, but so is the internet in general so I think IE is a good-enough fit for my uses.

Not a game-breaking bug, one can still shoot straight through the asteroid or even hit some cheap bastage hiding in it, so it’s not that big of a deal. I just thought I’d mention it in case none of the devs were aware of it.
Not going to bother typing any more on this…

Also an asteroid in big PvP map with pillar in middle with two hull regens on sides and one blue invincibility orb in middle. It is the giant asteroid next to one of the spawns. You can fly right in to it and nobody can shoot you. But for some reason, everyone can see you. If you get stuck it it you have to S/D or be kicked for idle.

Sorry for no map view.

uF9bvvm.jpg

VYTEUmk.jpg

It’s the asteroid connected with giant cable with those extractor lazors.

pbLRsLA.jpg

HAHAHA, all the shenanigans you could do from there.

One word LRF.

I can confirm it’s existence. the laser extractors are noclip too. The AI can see you in the rock however, so it provides a weak hiding place as there are patrols that go past nearby