Pause my premium, please

I just want to pause it so I can go play something else for a while.
Maybe trade will improve, maybe R14 destroyers will come back as a permanent fixture, maybe there will be an Ellydium engineer.

But for now I just want to go play other games. I can’t get anyone to play this because the wall of negative reviews scares them off, and not many are into space games.

Please? I’ll come back, I just need to take a break, but I’ll keep watch of updates.

It would be better if it would work like in BF, so its only boost battletime. If you don’t play you don’t lose your booster.

19 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

It would be better if it would work like in BF, so its only boost battletime. If you don’t play you don’t lose your booster.

That would be even better.
I mean… technically we have that? The additional devices on the bottom right?
Problem with the boosts, though, is that they are WAY overpriced for what you’re actually getting.
That +200% synergy gain booster? 45 cents per battle.

Trade can only be improved, the Ellydium engineer is the next ship, let’s hope that there will be an easier way to get it, not based on containers, or at least to have guaranteed drops of what we specifically need, and then we will have people complain about it anyway making its allies unkillable, and judging by the ellydium mechanics, at the cost of its own health, you shouldn’t consider the steam reviews, that community has more salt in it than all of the world’s surface and underground oceans combined.

They license should be a 24 hours buff each times you first log in a day.

I have added multiple topics like this one for review.

I wish I could have paused a license, bought 6 months, used 2 weeks of it.

6 hours ago, Weylin29651 said:

I just want to pause it so I can go play something else for a while.
Maybe trade will improve, maybe R14 destroyers will come back as a permanent fixture, maybe there will be an Ellydium engineer.

But for now I just want to go play other games. I can’t get anyone to play this because the wall of negative reviews scares them off, and not many are into space games.

Please? I’ll come back, I just need to take a break, but I’ll keep watch of updates.

I created such suggestions in the past. They will tell you the same as they did then. It’s simply not profitable, if you could pause your Premium License for a time.

There was even a suggestion for the Life-Time License, but they never wanted to implement it.

I mean, they can put restrictions on the license delays.

Like, you have to use it for a minimum of 7 days before pausing it again? You can buy the large subscriptions for the discount, and then just use it however long you want.