Patch V 0.5.2 / 27.07.2012

Star Conflict OBT v 0.5.2

List of changes:

General changes

* Added ability to repair ships for insurance. An item can be found next to the conventional repair.

Matchmaking

* It is s entered dependence between the size of a link and selection of stronger opponents. Depending on number of players in a squad, there is a selection of equivalent opponents for force. Links consist of 2 people get to ordinary players equal on forces.

Weapons and modules: General

* Shop and production added Mk3 version (or higher) of military units and weapon modifiers. The winner, respectively, can find them at battlefield survey.

* Reworked textures and weapons

* Dezintegrator can’t instantly start to shoot right after activating sniper mode

Interface: General

* Icons have been reworked

* ESC-menu was reworked, added a help button

* Some ship names have been changed

Other Bugfixes

* Fixed a bug in which light rays effect was left on the battlefield, after the destruction of the frigate

* Some little bug fixes in the contracts

* Some contract descriptions have been reworked.

* Autocapture is disabled if it is outside outside of the visible radar

* Correctly issued a reward for training

* Reworked the behaviour of the bots

* Mouse sensitivity settings reworked

I think you meant 27.07.2012 or 07/27/12 because till 27.08 it is another month to go :wink:

I think you meant 27.07.20012 or 07/27/12 because till 27.08 it is another month to go :wink:

Also, I’d like to point out that this is not CBT :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I’d like to point out that this is not CBT :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks. Corrected :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the download really suppose to be another entire 1GB download?!

Is the download really suppose to be another entire 1GB download?!

Yes it is.

Why does the game so large? the game launcher should be adding and removing data instead of replacing. (ps it takes over 4 hours for me to download and i have very good internet. they need to add more servers)

This patch introduced some weird glitches in the text display all over the game.

Some parts like the distance to ships is all borked with strings like “meters_unknown” and in the matchmaking we also have something like “match_missing” and some of the statistics seem to not display properly.

Most likely its an issue with variables being wrongly addressed :slight_smile:

Essa atualização não traz nada de bom ou interessante.

Quando vamos sair desta Jaula, uma mistura de PvE com PvP.

Muito estranho isso, não se pode explorar nenhum sistema.

Desejo boa sorte aos senhores, pois o jogo esta ficando chato.

This Update is mostly for bug fixes, in some time there will be some new content.

Error , infelizmente a Gaijin perdeu o rumo em relação ao Star Conflict.

A única coisa que se pode fazer no Jogo é Clicar em " Combat".

Não se pode fazer mais nada.

Não tem mineração , ou estações espaciais.

Apenas somos lançados num Combate sem propósitos e sem nexo.

Não tem outros sistemas para explorar ou combater NPC’s.

Quem gosta de jogar de verdade, já nem joga mais Star Conflict.

Já estão em outros jogos.

Quando entro no jogo tem centenas de jogadores, mas são jogadores novos, que com 2 semanas já estarão sem paciência para jogar o Star Conflict.

Eu fiz minha parte, chamei vários Clan’s Brasileiros para conhecer o Jogo.

Mas pela demora e falta de transparência da Gaijin , os Clans já se foram.

Quando pedi para você olhar o TAIKODOM , era para você ver que o Diretor da Hoplon conversa diretamente conosco, os jogadores.

O site do TAIKODOM , diz tudo sobre as atualizações. No site do Star Conflict não tem nada sobre o Jogo.

É triste mas é verdade, o Star Conflict nunca vai chegar à versão final por conta de que estão focando unicamente num PvP sem noção.

Sou da Federação e luto contra jogadores da Federação? Não acha estranho?

Acho que a Gaijin deveria sem mais transparente e conversar diretamente com os Jogadores, e dizer qual o próximo passo.

Não sabemos o que está por vir, esta falta de diálogo acaba com a diversão.

Nem os Moderadores do Fórum ficam sabem sobre as atualizações.

A Gaijin poderia dar uma demonstração de que está ligado no que os jogadores querem, e postar no site o que está pretendendo fazer para a próxima atualização.

Respeitosamente,

VRMurta

TRANSLATE BY GOOGLE:

Error, Gaijin unfortunately lost its way over the Star Conflict.

The only thing you can do in the game is to click on " Combat".

You can not do anything else.

It has Mining , or Space Stations.

Only we are thrown in a Combat nonsense, and nonsense.

You do not have to explore other Systems or combat NPC’s.

Who likes to play for real, no longer plays more Star Conflict.

Are already in other games.

When I enter the game has hundreds of players, but they are new players, which are already two weeks with no patience to play the Star Conflict.

I did my part, called many Clan’s Brazilians to know the game.

But the delay and lack of transparency of Gaijin , the Clans are gone.

When I asked for you to look Taikodom , was for you to see that the Director of Hoplon talk directly to us, the players.

The site Taikodom says everything about the updates. in the Star Conflict site has nothing about the game.

Sad but true, the Star Conflict will never reach the final because they are focusing solely on a PvP nonsense.

I am of the Federation , and players fight against the Federation? Do not strike you as odd?

I think the Gaijin more transparent and should not speak directly to the players, and say what the next step.

We do not know what is to come, this lack of dialogue with the fun ends.

Neither the Forum Moderators are know about the updates.

The Gaijin could give a demonstration that is on the players want, and posting on the site that he intends to do for the next update.

Respectfully,

VRMurta

Uhm. From the beginning they said that it would be just PvP, like a WoT but in space. So actually you cant say they weren’t transparent, it is more you assuming other things…

star conflict would be nicer if you had to mine like EVE but, this IS a process and it’s in beta so give a chance. let the clans come and revew AFTER the game is ready for them.

Ultmantly i agree with much of what he said this game is compleatly boring and need’s somthing other than WOT “Space”. this game feals like a copy.

Error , infelizmente a Gaijin perdeu o rumo em relação ao Star Conflict.

A única coisa que se pode fazer no Jogo é Clicar em " Combat".

Não se pode fazer mais nada.

Não tem mineração , ou estações espaciais.

Apenas somos lançados num Combate sem propósitos e sem nexo.

Não tem outros sistemas para explorar ou combater NPC’s.

Quem gosta de jogar de verdade, já nem joga mais Star Conflict.

Já estão em outros jogos.

Quando entro no jogo tem centenas de jogadores, mas são jogadores novos, que com 2 semanas já estarão sem paciência para jogar o Star Conflict.

Eu fiz minha parte, chamei vários Clan’s Brasileiros para conhecer o Jogo.

Mas pela demora e falta de transparência da Gaijin , os Clans já se foram.

Quando pedi para você olhar o TAIKODOM , era para você ver que o Diretor da Hoplon conversa diretamente conosco, os jogadores.

O site do TAIKODOM , diz tudo sobre as atualizações. No site do Star Conflict não tem nada sobre o Jogo.

É triste mas é verdade, o Star Conflict nunca vai chegar à versão final por conta de que estão focando unicamente num PvP sem noção.

Sou da Federação e luto contra jogadores da Federação? Não acha estranho?

Acho que a Gaijin deveria sem mais transparente e conversar diretamente com os Jogadores, e dizer qual o próximo passo.

Não sabemos o que está por vir, esta falta de diálogo acaba com a diversão.

Nem os Moderadores do Fórum ficam sabem sobre as atualizações.

A Gaijin poderia dar uma demonstração de que está ligado no que os jogadores querem, e postar no site o que está pretendendo fazer para a próxima atualização.

Respeitosamente,

VRMurta

TRANSLATE BY GOOGLE:

Error, Gaijin unfortunately lost its way over the Star Conflict.

The only thing you can do in the game is to click on " Combat".

You can not do anything else.

It has Mining , or Space Stations.

Only we are thrown in a Combat nonsense, and nonsense.

You do not have to explore other Systems or combat NPC’s.

Who likes to play for real, no longer plays more Star Conflict.

Are already in other games.

When I enter the game has hundreds of players, but they are new players, which are already two weeks with no patience to play the Star Conflict.

I did my part, called many Clan’s Brazilians to know the game.

But the delay and lack of transparency of Gaijin , the Clans are gone.

When I asked for you to look Taikodom , was for you to see that the Director of Hoplon talk directly to us, the players.

The site Taikodom says everything about the updates. in the Star Conflict site has nothing about the game.

Sad but true, the Star Conflict will never reach the final because they are focusing solely on a PvP nonsense.

I am of the Federation , and players fight against the Federation? Do not strike you as odd?

I think the Gaijin more transparent and should not speak directly to the players, and say what the next step.

We do not know what is to come, this lack of dialogue with the fun ends.

Neither the Forum Moderators are know about the updates.

The Gaijin could give a demonstration that is on the players want, and posting on the site that he intends to do for the next update.

Respectfully,

VRMurta

Hello VRMurta,

thanks for the feedback.

Before I answer everything in detail I will try to see if it is possible to get some more information for you guys.

So please stay patient a little bit.

Greetings

Error

Comrade Error ,

I’ll wait for you to get more information about what the game is or will be.

The expectation for a good game of Space Combat , owes much to the failures of late.

Unfortunately Star Conflict already monetized.

To Play the Star Conflict (With License), have to pay almost the same as in EVE Online.

The game is still Beta and now charges US$ 11 to be able to make squadrons.

But as I said, I’ll wait for your research

Good Luck!

VRMurta

you have to pay for squads? thats unfare.

Yes my friend, to make a squad, you have to pay U.S. $ 11.00 (eleven dollars).

This value is to be PREMIUM , a Game that is BETA.

Yeah, have to spend the same as in EVE Online , to play this Game Beta.

You pay U.S. $ 11.00 (eleven dollars) to click the FIGHT.

And you can only do Squad’s , nothing more, that is, your money is going to the hole

Yes for a 4 man squad you need to pay, but not 11$. You can still buy a one day license, create a squad and as long as you dont leave it, you will be able to use it.

Furthermore there is also a solution planned.

Edit: Here are some interesting things to see: http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php?/topic/9558-game-development-plan/