Patch Discussions… ?

So um… where are the patch discussions? There wasn’t one for 1.5.8, and there’s still not one for 1.5.9. I know this may not be a big deal… but I do have input and opinions to share on patches, and it’s pointless doing that in-game. Is there going to be a patch discussion for 1.5.9 or not? I was told there would be one when it’s “time”, um, is 22 days after the patch not good enough time… ? I’m confused. Are there going to be future patch discussions since there weren’t for the last two? Where are we supposed to put our opinions/input for the patches? As far as I know that’s not really condoned on any other section of the forums…

P.S. Since I have nowhere else to put it, I’d thought I’d add that I think 500 GS each for aerography/paint is absolutely outrageous. 500 really? They’re not weapons/modules, it’s literally just design, let people have fun with it but you don’t need to charge so much…

It will be soon, dont worry. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

15 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

It will be soon, dont worry. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

That’s what you said last time…

They just don’t want to hear all the hate that their “pre-release” ship is gonna get them

I wonder how many people noticed that crafting of basic materials need 50% more resources?

9 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

I wonder how many people noticed that crafting of basic materials need 50% more resources?

everybody on RU forums ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

… okay! There’s still no patch discussion! And it’s been 4 days since the patch…

On 11/29/2018 at 11:47 AM, ORCA1911 said:

Well, I’m kind of _am _starting to worry… cause I’m thinking your version and my version of “soon” are 2 entirely  different things…

I have opinions/thoughts/suggestions I’d like to share, and it’s getting pretty hard to do that since there hasn’t been a patch discussion for the last 3 patches, and there’s no other place to do so!

If you aren’t going to post patch discussions anymore… why not just say so? That would save me a lot of confusion!

In conclusion, I can’t expect anymore patch discussions, since it’s obvious our opinions and input no longer have any meaning. I guess I shouldn’t expect anything “soon” because the meaning here is “not going to happen”.

I know I’m not the only one who feels this way…

Like i said, it will be soon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

16 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Like i said, it will be soon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Came later than sooner… but better late than never at all!

15 minutes ago, Exarus said:

Came later than sooner… but better late than never at all!

giphy.gif