Patch 0.5.5

Star Conflict OBT v 0.5.5

List of changes:

General changes

* Please note that the location of the screenshot folder has changed.

-If the game was installed to a folder/Program Files/StarConflict, the screenshots are saved in the folder/My Documents/My Games/StarConflict

-If you have copied the game to another place, then the screenshots will be saved in the same folder where the game is located

* Changed the principles of forming a squad:

-Now to create and manage the squad you do not require an extended license

-Squads of 2 pilots can go in any battle without restrictions

-Squads of 3 or more pilots must have at least one person with an extended license

-/Squad check Command validates the readiness of your link - license availability, status of ships

* Added function to send a private message by using the command /whisper playername Message or briefly /w playername Message

Game balance: Total

* Extended license (premium subscription) now correctly gives +50% bonus to reputation when performing contracts

* Extended license (premium subscription) gives increased +50% bonus for earning credits

* Bonus reputation is rewarded by the number of ships of the faction fighting in the battle (100, 250 and 400%, respectively)

* Reduced fee for some medals

Contracts: General

* All factions: Added new contracts

* Reworked the terms and reward for all old contracts

Ships: General

* Radius of view of the ship’s sensors is the same in all directions

* Fixed collision damage

* Automatic hull repair was reduced

* Now in case of a crash the hull of the ship gets clear damag not kinethic. The clear damage is not affected by resistances

• In a collision during Warp both ships get damage

Vessels: Frigates

* Reduced the number of guns on the frigate, which can simultaneously fire to the bottom, the left and right hemisphere

Armament and modules:

* Add feature: If a change in the game design have led to changes in the mechanics of the modules that were installed on the ship, they are automatically removed when you first enter the game

Armament and modules: Modules

* Improved visualization of the mine field

* Fixed a bug in the strength of the high-tech modules, forced and experimental modifications have reduced strength

Armament and modules: Support modules

* For extra modules and modules “modification of the ship” added premium, Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, Forced, experimental modification. The same for most of these modules revised specifications.

* Fixed a bug in the prices of laser lens

Interface:

* Hangar: Changed the appearance of the icons of the main sections of the game

* Added a signature to indicate the ship system

* Click on the image again to active ship leads to the opening of the shipyard

* Items in the Windows of the ship and equipment in stock are now grouped by types

Interface: Contracts

* You can see the description of the individual contract by repeatedly clicking on them

* For a complete description of the contract can be taken already to refuse to perform

Interface: HUD

* Added displaying of medals and achievements

* The performance of a player is now displays in glasses

* Readiness of missile slots is displayed next to the gun

* Readiness of “Disintegrator” is displayed on the main sight

* Indicators of beacons are drawn on top of other UI elements

Interface: Chat

* Changed the way of scrolling the chat history

* Profanity filter in tune

* You can send messages using ctrl + enter without leaving the chat line

Management:

* Changed the underlying value of the automatic capture of goals: now he starts only if not yet captured objectives

* Added option to invert the mouse behavior

Sound and music: General

* Added an English voice actor talk

* Refined hit sounds

* Customized sounds for railgun

* Finalization of the balance of sounds

* Setting for unguided rocket explosions

* Made louder sounds for switching weapon modifiers

* Refined sounds for pulsar

Correction of errors

* Fixed bugs in chat, his loss or inability to get out of it

* Worked on the weaknesses of pop-up notifications

* Fixed a situation where in a hangar the game continued to play military music

* Already scanned loot is no longer addressed when looting a new point

* Corrected the detection of prey

* Auto repair ships after combat works correctly also if the player has left the game with alt + f4

* Fixed counting assists when using “Desintegrator”

* Fixed a bug with playing music after alt-tab

sounds interesting, downloading now.

thanks for the translation error :slight_smile:

how do I update? it says my version is out of date

how do I update? it says my version is out of date

Start the launcher.exe and the update should start.

nice,i did believe a new map would be released, considering the size of the patch,

seems i have to be as patient as with jericho :slight_smile:

Its a nice patch but still no jericho :003j:

better the devs take their time so everything is well balanced (remember the desingtegrator one shoting everthing in tier 1) and nearly bug free…

The game is getting better each update.

Tha gameplay is impressive, the battles are very fun and the game allows the pilots shows his courage in space and too build his unique skills.

there seems to be a quick fix (about 13 mb) i did have quite a few issues with the patch

missiles changed to slow nukes and random bugs everywhere

going to try the mines~ hoping they fixed it

edit:

mines are awsome o3o

nice work, keep it up :fed_lol:

I think that the desintegrator has some assist issues still, as I seemingly get the “Assassin Medal” in battle when I do not have that weapon, or even empire ships.

The Assassin medal says something along the lines of: “Destroy an enemy with the desintegrator” or something (not looking at it right now) but I don’t use that weapon so how am I getting that medal? Must be a bug or I am misunderstanding something.

I think this medal has another meaning. I will check it when I get the medal next time.

I think that the desintegrator has some assist issues still, as I seemingly get the “Assassin Medal” in battle when I do not have that weapon, or even empire ships.

The Assassin medal says something along the lines of: “Destroy an enemy with the desintegrator” or something (not looking at it right now) but I don’t use that weapon so how am I getting that medal? Must be a bug or I am misunderstanding something.

I think it should be “Destroy an enemy while he’s using the desintegrator”, because that is what I did when I got that medal

I think it should be “Destroy an enemy while he’s using the desintegrator”, because that is what I did when I got that medal

Ahhhhh Okay that would make more sense, must just be the wording.

Heh wish I could go through the games language files and correct all the grammar. :stuck_out_tongue: That is just my nitpicky side though, doesn’t really bother me that much.