Passive Module allotments

Executor is actually a ok enough ship without it’s spec mod. Wolfhound is really good at doing fast hit and runs (like really good). Project 1011 is NOT OP the only reason the drone has the stats it does is because the actually ship is SUPER weak, and there is a 20 sec cooldown on the drone, it goes down in a few shots from another lrf plus just shot it with a explosive weapon and the user can not look around right, literally shot it once with a explosive weapon and you can force the user to fly away so that they can re shot it and not have a inverted (for lack of better word) view when looking around. 

Also I do not think that r16s and r17s need more slots rather we need to be able to pick said slots like other purple ships

19 hours ago, xKostyan said:

The message was for [@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) , since he is one of those pilots that couldn’t even do anything in a Taikin / Tharga in their prime times.

He never said that he can do it.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:45 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

If a rank 8 ship can slaughter a team of rank 15’s, then what’s the point of rank 15’s?

Do you see? 

I personally have seen Nightingale demolish enemy team in Team battle - so this still stand 

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:45 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

then what’s the point of rank 15’s?

I agree with him, I don’t like one T that we have now. 

But I guess the problem is in the decision of devs how to cover a low number of players playing this game.

10 hours ago, Snerpes said:

Let’s not forget the 60 electrum, near destroyer sized cost it takes to make most of them, executor being the worst if they didn’t hand out the parts. 

More time you spend on something the stronger it should be, isnt that how ranking up ships used to be? Oh wait…

IF you dedicate a long time to farming mats to something it should correspond to the game play style, higher rank ships=more slots… or at least it did mean that. I still agree they deserve 10 at R16, 11 at 18 and so on.

The pure cost of a ship should never reflect its effectiveness.

No matter the cost of these ships, they still get queued alongside standart ships. Therefore they need to have the same power level as the standard counterparts in order to have balanced  gameplay. 

Dumping loads of money into the game to skip the farming for example shouldn’t automatically make you stronger in PvP.

Also “increased collision damage” isnt a relevant stat. Noone chooses a weaker ship for lower collision damage. Additionally, there are passives and implants to negate that.

3 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

I personally have seen Nightingale demolish enemy team in Team battle - so this still stand 

Yeah sure… a Nightingale… this is ridiculous

He never said that he can do it.

And if he can not do that, how can he measure what is stronger, just by looking at others? 

Are you implying that the same pilot would never do the same in a different ship?

2 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Yeah sure… a Nightingale… this is ridiculous

What is wrong with Nightingale?