Panorama system: Troy

Restricted sectors
System: Troy
Position: Ice Reef

Cold space expanses are hiding many mysteries, but only a few of them can attract attention of rulers of the most powerful organizations in the universe.

Representatives of various corporations are flocking to Troy, where an asteroid belt, containing rich deposits of Iridium, was discovered. Everyone knows that mining Iridium from ice is complex and requires a lot of time, so the factories of ‘Ellydium’ corporation using innovative ice cleaning technology are coveted by everyone.

But still, none of the forces could claim superiority in ‘Ice reef’, and the never-ending battles with the use of powerful weapons violate the asteroid belt’s structure more and more with each passing day, but very few people care about this. The only important thing is power granted by Iridium!

The ice is nice. Especially the blue glassy looking parts. Can’t be seen with Roundme though.

On 22/08/2016 at 2:53 PM, Sinaka said:

The ice is nice.

You do realize this will be spammed all over the forums.

Don’t get too excited…  ![:beee:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

On 2016-8-22 at 3:19 PM, Sinaka said:

Don’t get too excited…  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

DTpib.gif

LoLz

[CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-CinnamonFake) (Posted just now)

What is this?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=y tho

An abbreviation of “Why, though?” mainly used as a joke or pointless comment in online discussions. 

The phrase picked up a large following in popular random-topic communities onGreatestJournal.com.

Seriously tho. I just wanted to show some support and tell what I like instead of always telling what is not good… ![:fed003:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/fed003.png “:fed003:”)

55 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

You do realize this will be spammed all over the forums.

I did not realize this at first… tho. What do you mean? Y THO or Ice is Nice will be spammed?  ![:fed_lol:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”)

9 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

I did not realize this at first… tho. What do you mean? Y THO or Ice is Nice will be spammed?  ![:fed_lol:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”)

y tho