Pandorian Wallpapers

Pandorian Wallpapers

pandora_Little.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, as you remember in March we went on a fascinating excursion — gorgeous Pandora was an object of our interest. To keep that day in memory everybody took some fotos. We had chosen the best foto and turned it into wallpaper for your PC.

As usual, wallpapers can be found

HERE.

looks awesome I have al the SC wallpapers now

“Pandora” … i dont know why, but i love this name

Argh ! My eyes just blooming of watch a field of wreckage and imagine a space opera battle with interceptors sneaking between plates of metal and a frigate firing a deadly missile on a…seem to be shipyard or abandon planetary defense system

pandora…wasn’t that the planet mankind discoverd in Avatar?

Pandora was a Greek woman ) very nosy one ) she let out all evils and troubles that mankind knows

Some history

i honestly reconsidered posting an answer to this but i don’t believe a “battle” about Greek myths would interest everyone…so i’ll better shut up by now^^

nice pics though

i honestly reconsidered posting an answer to this but i don’t believe a “battle” about Greek myths would interest everyone…so i’ll better shut up by now^^

nice pics though

i think that almost everything is based on greek culture

Incendiary, Carmesim seems to be right ) Lots of things, even simple ones (like taking bath )) are based on Greek culture.

But anyway, Star Conflict’s gameplay has nothing Greek )) Just…Talking about Pandora - she (that woman) let out unknown and terrible things that spoiled life of the whole mankind. And location Pandora has same secrets (artifacts and so on) - no one knows how these secrets can affect you )

No Greco-Roman between spacecraft ? :fed_lol: