Palom mk II

vEtIzAg.jpg

Spoiler

e44.gif

Srsly it is just a R3 ship which is even WORSE than the original Palom… But the chat spam is unnecessary

Eh, its super cheap man and the way things have been going you better get it while its still that cheap. OFC Idgaf about it but I can see why. hue hue hue

yea it’s sligthly less powerful and cost u 10 mono’s… why ppl even build it i don’t get it ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

Fleet strength bruh.

Otherwise yeah its hella worse than original Palom.

Generally “Mk#” means that it is better than the old model.

I was mostly pointing out that this spam that is going on on all chats just makes it super flimsy

yes actually I wish the  BLA BLA BLA manufactured a BLA ship would stop permanently … WHO FCKIN CARES ANYWAY ?

I do not need to know who’s got the ship.

But 2 years later, it’s still there. You can’t disable those annoying messages.

And yes, I got it, too. It’s very cheap, but the ship and its weapons are actually worse, which really boggles my mind. The ship is actually downgraded.

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Fleet strength bruh.

Otherwise yeah its hella worse than original Palom.

Generally “Mk#” means that it is better than the old model.

I just killed a Predator in this MkII… 

15 minutes ago, niripas said:

I just killed a Predator in this MkII… 

Don’t get me wrong, Palom in any light is crazy powerful with the torch launcher. It’s just kind of silly to have another of the same ship just weaker.

Torch launcher is beyond OP in PvE too.

Too bad i can’t bring it to T5.

It probably was introduced to keep people from buying the ship components with xenochips, then spamming more xenochips at it to get free monocrystals. You can do it with the Kite-E but it costs more.

the palom doesn’t get mono it gets loyalty just another slap in the face of the SC player

56 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

the palom doesn’t get mono it gets loyalty just another slap in the face of the SC player

Because you need R6 (IIRC) to get mono drops? It was like that for months.

I think he was misinterpreting what I said. I was stating that a possible reason for the new palom is that if you almost had the old one, you could buy a bunch of the palom parts crates for cheap/free monocrystals.

they wouldn’t need to implement another ship then. I think that they could have just changed the way the ship was manufactured.

guys welcome to the world

The bla manufactured BLA

Is meant for the buyer. NOT FOR YOU TO READ… Its meant to make you feel like you have made a grand achievement. A public golden announcement.

Same thing when you do a battle and it says “Great work mercenary”… when all you do is just sitting in a chair with weeks old underwear getting carried.

In this game you get rewards for buying rewards!

jokes aside, you get the idea

Its to mark that you have done sth extraordinary. Also premium ships are very extraordinary and special.

Get the special module. Get the special component

Why buy palom mk crap? because of your fleet strength! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) in other words, because reason. To some people it doesn’t take more than that. It’s important people buy palom mk II so all the GS can get out of circulation.

The most important thing is there is always something to spend money on. There has to be something. A skin, a story, a ship, a component, a little extra synergy. Keep consuming and paying attention to the updates and sales. We’ve always got a special event for you.

Great work pilots!,

The Reward Conflict team

I can live with that.