pallas border - no loot

destroyed large numbers of cybers and alien hunters (unknows) but no loot dropped at all. asked few people who farmed there aswell and they had the same issue.

literally cant use my targa at r15. sad.

googled this guy and he wrote it in march 12. problem still persists.

You should add logs and time.

I haven’t farmed yet in Pallas Border but to me it looks like the server sometimes doesn’t drop anything also in other sectors. I was yesterday in Iridium Stand and didn’t get anything for my ~80 kills but a few hours later the drop rate was normal at around one container per 10 kills.

20 hours ago, John161 said:

You should add logs and time.

I haven’t farmed yet in Pallas Border but to me it looks like the server sometimes doesn’t drop anything also in other sectors. I was yesterday in Iridium Stand and didn’t get anything for my ~80 kills but a few hours later the drop rate was normal at around one container per 10 kills.

doesn’t matter when i kill them, doesn’t matter how i kill them. it just doesn’t drop anything.

even if the drop chance was really low i would’ve gotten a container by now.

just a small sample size. maybe 30 enemies.

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16798)  

i don’t understand why logs or anything would be needed. i doubt my PC, my logs, my timezone, or my mood have anything to do with drops. it’s a server/developer/game/whatever issue. 

still no loot

Screenshot_17.png.3564c28665e1a79383c1e20d3c724f1a.png

18 hours ago, qwert12312 said:

i don’t understand why logs or anything would be needed. i doubt my PC, my logs, my timezone, or my mood have anything to do with drops. it’s a server/developer/game/whatever issue. 

Simple thing - it’s faster to process a bug report that is in standard format. Also extra data from logs can show something that you don’t understand, but developer will. 

On 4/28/2018 at 10:47 AM, qwert12312 said:

destroyed large numbers of cybers and alien hunters (unknows) but no loot dropped at all. asked few people who farmed there aswell and they had the same issue.

Apparently the drop rate is very low. Loot drops in Pallas Border, but probability of that is very very low and I agree that killing few hundred mobs for a container drop that may contain what you need or absolute garbage should be addressed.

Spoiler

screenshot-180430-065035.jpg.eb4049dfb18e9fe889a8e90423d22fcc.jpg

2 hours ago, niripas said:

Simple thing - it’s faster to process a bug report that is in standard format. Also extra data from logs can show something that you don’t understand, but developer will. 

Apparently the drop rate is very low. Loot drops in Pallas Border, but probability of that is very very low and I agree that killing few hundred mobs for a container drop that may contain what you need or absolute garbage should be addressed.

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot-180430-065035.jpg.eb4049dfb18e9fe889a8e90423d22fcc.jpg

farmed sectors where loot dropped literally every 4th npc. the discrepancy is just insane.

according to the os guide on this forum 14 items drop in pallas border. if i need an average of 300 kills for a container, it will take the rest of my life to get what i want. maybe i should start playing the lottery, chance might be higher.

well, at least now i know pallas drops something.

I also tried farming Pallas Border but the only enemies that seem to drop anything are the Unknowns(the cristallid hunters), but even then I got a drop only once in a few hours and it wasn’t even something I wanted, there are only 2 that spawn and they don’t even spawn that often, it’s the same thing with Lava Spines, Control Post, Processing Rig, Gas Harvest Station and many more, very few enemies that spawn sparsely and most of the time get killed by other NPCs, but you also have sectors such as Naberia-392 which has swarms over swarms of enemies and if you go there with AoE attacks you can slaughter them and get littered with containers, it’s very inconsistent, you either get what you’re looking for on the first drop, or you either have to spend hours for it, they need to tweak it around especially if they decided to move most of the items that could be acquired for credits in there.

I killed hundreds of mobs in Pallas Border. After after 3 hours and 45 minutes, I got a container that did not hold the module I wanted.It’s very frustrating and I just want the Blood Harvest module.

Where do I get game logs?

On 30.4.2018 at 9:31 AM, niripas said:

Apparently the drop rate is very low. Loot drops in Pallas Border, but probability of that is very very low and I agree that killing few hundred mobs for a container drop that may contain what you need or absolute garbage should be addressed.  …

Yup! Rumors about uncertain time schedules per day revolving from normal loot rates to nil do not stop circulating …

Lets have an ATLAS II for these infos ( IaaS - Infos as a Service ; ) !!

On 30/04/2018 at 1:21 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I also tried farming Pallas Border but the only enemies that seem to drop anything are the Unknowns(the cristallid hunters), but even then I got a drop only once in a few hours and it wasn’t even something I wanted, there are only 2 that spawn and they don’t even spawn that often, it’s the same thing with Lava Spines, Control Post, Processing Rig, Gas Harvest Station and many more, very few enemies that spawn sparsely and most of the time get killed by other NPCs, but you also have sectors such as Naberia-392 which has swarms over swarms of enemies and if you go there with AoE attacks you can slaughter them and get littered with containers, it’s very inconsistent, you either get what you’re looking for on the first drop, or you either have to spend hours for it, they need to tweak it around especially if they decided to move most of the items that could be acquired for credits in there.

I have completed all the items in the atlas so I can confirm that all sectors do drop items however in some sectors only certain mobs will drop caches for example in Lava Spines there are loads of targets mostly federation fighters yet only the imperial scouts actually drop caches in there and there are only about half a dozen of them so it is up to you as the player to identify and figure out which mobs to go for and which ones to ignore.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:29 PM, Sparax said:

I have completed all the items in the atlas so I can confirm that all sectors do drop items however in some sectors only certain mobs will drop caches for example in Lava Spines there are loads of targets mostly federation fighters yet only the imperial scouts actually drop caches in there and there are only about half a dozen of them so it is up to you as the player to identify and figure out which mobs to go for and which ones to ignore.

Do you know which ones in Pallas Border drop items ? I have the same problem, farm per hours without get item.

On 8/17/2018 at 8:09 PM, kuruminpi said:

Do you know which ones in Pallas Border drop items ? I have the same problem, farm per hours without get item.

Everything that is Red by default. As I said in another Post they drop one item every ~100 kills, also the counter resets after leaving the sector.

The Hunters have a higher drop rate, not sure about it, but after I killed a few of them I got the Discharger first try, I may have used up my luck for 500 years in that sector.

We gonna to resolve it

2 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

We gonna to resolve it

We should get one loot drop for every 40 kills, now we need 400 kills or less if we kill aliens, but still, this is insane. Loot drops requirements in this sector need to be decreased by 80-90%.