[P]Since new patch I keep getting disconnected

Upon loading the launcher and clicking ‘login’ using the automatic steam login setup I get stuck in an endless connection. I have tried closing steam down, rebooting my computer, and nothing works. Help!

EDIT: I have a good connection (2 Mb/s) to the internet, and I am currently in the UAE.

Hello,

I never had troubles until today, I will attach the last 3 of the log directories. I know I have a good connection, no problems with FW or AV. No tampering with the files, just as it is on steam (playing on Steam).

Only difference that I know of from my usuall playing is that today was a new patch and also that now I use licenses. Other then that … the same.

Ough … and lately started to play more then usuall.

Hope the logs help any1 out on removing this problem.

Thank you in advance,

Seth

[logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6057)

Topics merged.

Heavy lags with the new patch, game is nearly unplayable

[2013_06_06_21_52_53__4812.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6058)

[2013_06_06_21_55_07__3732.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6059)

[2013_06_06_22_34_48__4368.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6060)

hello .

i want to tell you about my problema… maybe you can help…

ive been playing this game with no problems until now :frowning:

i get sever status online

and network ok

but when i press play i get a message with:

network error

unnable to connect server …

help me :slight_smile:

Only logs will show your problem, so please attach them as zip. You should follow the bug report pattern [here.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/15572-how-to-report-client-related-bugs/)

1. Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.  ->  I can’t play,  I get those “Can’t connect to server”-messages
  2. Why do you think this is a bug.     ->   Serverproblem maybe due to patch ?
  3. How often does this bug occur.     -> Since new patch and always when trying to enter a match.
  4. What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.     -> Join queue, wait for triangulation, get “Can’t connect to server”-error.
  5. Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)
  6. Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag. -> See attached file
  7. Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful)
  8. Log files + Exceptions -> See attached file

[logs+dxdiag.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6169)

I’ve got a same problem with Alrescha,the phenomenon is exactly the same,so I’ve got nothing to say

P.s:I’m an Asian player

[game-net log.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=6170)

Are these issues still appearing?

Only very ocassionally now.

Only very ocassionally now.

Need logs from this issue to check it.