OWL Initiative: Monthly Best Of

that was while we waited for the others to join the custom lobby; u were there. so it was actually later on available to the public :stuck_out_tongue:

i love the choreography, the story it tells, and the music fitting to the whole thing.

itā€™s a masterpiece.

Truly beautifulā€¦ *Sheds single tear*

Ā 

On another note, where is best of February? Here we are over halfway through Marchā€¦

That was mesmerizing haha well done indeed. Dat music thoĀ  :008j: Ā insane.

Truly beautifulā€¦ *Sheds single tear*

Ā 

On another note, where is best of February? Here we are over halfway through Marchā€¦

When OWLz invade malta and steal videos from EZKill

we gotta do this with 24 ceptors!

Ā 

I wish there was a Free for all gamemode. Imagine the beautiful chaos 005j.png

we gotta do this with 24 ceptors!

Ā 

I wish there was a Free for all gamemode. Imagine the beautiful chaos 005j.png

Ā 

put all on the same team, and put friendly fire on

Ā 

true skill required!

put all on the same team, and put friendly fire on

Ā 

true skill required!

oohhh yesss, then i can deactivate the HUD and it donā€™t matter :smiley:

Iā€™m up for it. Letā€™s do it :slight_smile:

oohhh yesss, then i can deactivate the HUD and it donā€™t matter :smiley:

Ā 

But with no HUD, you wonā€™t be able to see your health or module cooldownsā€¦

Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m up for it. Letā€™s do it :slight_smile:

Ā 

We could try tonight :smiley: Ā Just be warned that Iā€™m one of those nubs who cannot fire kinetic missiles to save my life, and who relies on the aiming circleā€¦

That is a beautiful torp

Love the mjolnir danceā€¦ canā€™t get enough of it :005j:

Glad Iā€™m with the OWLs with their dancing mjolnirs and silicon boob ships! :fed012: I wish I wasnā€™t so antisocial and mic scared on TS so you guys can see just how derpy of a pilot I really amā€¦Ā 

Ā 

Also, what in the world was I raging about on Xā€™s stream (if that was even me)?Ā  I canā€™t remember lol.Ā  Probably something to do with ping lolz

Glad Iā€™m with the OWLs with their dancing mjolnirs and silicon boob ships! :fed012: I wish I wasnā€™t so antisocial and mic scared on TS so you guys can see just how derpy of a pilot I really amā€¦Ā 

Ā 

Also, what in the world was I raging about on Xā€™s stream (if that was even me)?Ā  I canā€™t remember lol.Ā  Probably something to do with ping lolz

Ā 

Oregyen tried his energy-field-spammer ECM for the first time. It was effective.

Oregyen tried his energy-field-spammer ECM for the first time. It was effective.

Ā 

Oh lol, I donā€™t even remember that.Ā 

Ā 

trololo

Oregyen used energy-field-spam-ECM. It was super-effective! TESLA fainted.

http://www.reddit.com/r/StarConflict/comments/37cuhm/why_is_there_no_more_owl_videos/

For example the best captainā€™s death ever.Ā  :006j:

For example the best captainā€™s death ever. :006j:

Whatā€™s this?