Overlapping music

Menu music overlapping. For exemple, “log in menu” music, then preparation phase music(from mission or battle) then back to hangar after battle, adds another music. You can end up with many overlapping music, until the “song” end.  In that case you end up from like 5 song to 4 but then you undock or go into battle and add another one. It can make great mixes for dj’s though.

Happened to me yesterday. attaching log.

P.S. i have 2 log for yesterday. It should be this one. And sadly i cannot be precise about the time at which it happened. I’ve seen this problem before but always fixed itslef ove time. Now it does not.

UPDATE: game2 is log of today 17/01/20. Again overlapping music.

[game.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13075)

[game2.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13076)

DAYS LATER  : I found out how to record from in-game but just the sound. This provides screenshot of me being in OS and of course sound. And you can hear Hangar and OS sector music overlaping. If not in logs, then search… its getting freackingly annoying. Ohh well, added combat game and game.net logs too.

[SC Sound bug.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13128)

screenshot-170127-214023.jpg.05ce48fd44fa31929ff2228ef3042089.jpg

[game.net.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13130)

[game.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13131)

[combat.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13132)

P.S. the sound is in wave. you can open that with window media player or pretty much anything.

we will add addititional logs in next update

please reproduce sound bug after them installed

New log: This time After mission screen music (Spec Op) + ellydium hangar + openspace + log in screen. If i heard right. No record for it. I started the driver but not the software…

game.rar

Hey sorry for stealing focus on this thread but I don’t see a reason to start a new thread just for this; the new Ellydium hangar is pretty sweet but the wind sound is just annoying. It either needs to go or the volume of it lowered a lot. Please lol ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I get in discord and use Bluetooth headset not using p2t and the wind sound come through the whole time which is annoying. Then the loot search ping sound is a bit high also. Thx ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Also is the music still looping in spec ops post battle?

Just now, xXConflictionXx said:

Hey sorry for stealing focus on this thread but I don’t see a reason to start a new thread just for this; the new Ellydium hangar is pretty sweet but the wind sound is just annoying. It either needs to go or the volume of it lowered a lot. Please lol ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I get in discord and use Bluetooth headset not using p2t and the wind sound come through the whole time which is annoying. Then the loot search ping sound is a bit high also. Thx ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Also is the music still looping in spec ops post battle?

You’re speaking of the train ?

3 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

You’re speaking of the train ?

*Can’t tell if you’re joking* lol

No the wind sound which throws me off considering that its space and wind has no place here. Go to the Ellydium hangar and make sure you have all sounds turned on and volumes up and you can hear wind. It fades in and the out and loops.

Just now, xXConflictionXx said:

*Can’t tell if you’re joking* lol

No the wind sound which throws me off considering that its space and wind has no place here. Go to the Ellydium hangar and make sure you have all sounds turned on and volumes up and you can hear wind. It fades in and the out and loops.

It’s a train

Look at the background.

The “Wind” is the sound of the train coming back and forth

13 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

It’s a train

Look at the background.

The “Wind” is the sound of the train coming back and forth

Ah ok lol never noticed a train lol none the less its just a bit too loud…

Again, sorry for hijacking the thread. *back to the topic at hand* ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

14 hours ago, CptDoss said:

New log: This time After mission screen music (Spec Op) + ellydium hangar + openspace + log in screen. If i heard right. No record for it. I started the driver but not the software…

Sorry, but special logs didn’t turn on ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

6 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Sorry, but special logs didn’t turn on ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Alright. I’ll make another test and see if it’s related to me “alt-tabbing”/running game in background and then coming back to it. This might create some lag that cause this overlapping music. And i guess making an audio log would be too heavy. It ain’t like you guys didn’t tried…you made special logs for it.

Have a nice day and good hunting.

My logs with Special Operations and Hangar Music overlapping after completing a Special Operations game.

Sound Bugs Logs.rar

It seems the cause of this issue is when the Destroyer is killed very quickly after it tries to escape, its like the music does not have time to turn off, or it starts a second music thread after the battle has finished.