Opinion: What's your view on NASA?

This thread is setup to allow players to express their concerns, opinions, and thoughts on the NASA corporation. 

JPhack - In game officer, Sweet roll delivery Squad Leader, and Tactical Tactician of Sweet roll destruction. 

We like feedback, and we like you! Please post away! 

(Please note, if flaming against us, please make it sound professional. All NASA actions are backed by proof and facts, so get your crud together before bashing us!)

Stop killing me ;(

Pure Hatred - I have never seen a NASA squad lose a game. I think it’s wrong for so many pilots to be so organized, it should be made a banable offence.

[edit] Error - back me up bro. ban these nubstompers

Good guys. Like to play with you because of well… you are pretty good, and enjoy fighting against you and (trying) to shoot you down. whenever i see mustache, its like bomb? beacon? who cares, i’m just going after mustache, though I’m quite sure I fail more than succeed.  :good:

But there is one complain from my side - too many sweat rolls are coming from you. I see them everywhere.

Stop killing me ;(

Nah, we prefer the “charred and burned” error from time to time. 

Pure Hatred - I have never seen a NASA squad lose a game. I think it’s wrong for so many pilots to be so organized, it should be made a banable offence.

[edit] Error - back me up bro. ban these nubstompers

Banned to being to good, thats got to be a new one. Its like looking at a guy, a good looking guy, toned, muscles in a gym. You say to him. “What are you doing here? You’re done.” 

Good guys. Like to play with you because of well… you are pretty good, and enjoy fighting against you and (trying) to shoot you down. whenever i see mustache, its like bomb? beacon? who cares, i’m just going after mustache, though I’m quite sure I fail more than succeed.  :good:

But there is one complain from my side - too many sweat rolls are coming from you. I see them everywhere.

Mustache is hard to kill, even for me and my own squad when we (inevitably) verse each other. 

IF you see Zero cool, and mustache together, FOCUS YOUR FIRE! its your only hope! 

There can never be enough sweet rolls! 

Stop killing me ;(

Killing?

We perfer the term-- “Putting you in SPACE”

I have rarely played with or against NASA pilots, though I am confident I could have killed Moustache had my Interceptor actually had decent gear on it. That remains one of my long-term goals…

I have rarely played with or against NASA pilots, though I am confident I could have killed Moustache had my Interceptor actually had decent gear on it. That remains one of my long-term goals…

yeah, most are in T3. And we recruit mostly in T3. 

Yeah, mustacho knows the ins and outs of this game, hes hard not because of his frigate but because of the team work he has when hes squadded up. All NASA players know that he primarily plays engy, so protect his xxxx to win!  

though I am confident I could have killed Moustache had my Interceptor actually had decent gear on it.

Yeah, mustacho knows the ins and outs of this game, hes hard not because of his frigate but because of the team work he has when hes squadded up.

rubbish.

he has a body double.

whenever he’s down to less than 15% hulls, he’d activate cloak on that NASA custom engineer and a body double would appear seconds later to take over his spot. I’ve seen it happen more than once. And everytime I click on ‘report player’ link on his name my laptop would BSOD.

GG NASA

rubbish.

he has a body double.

whenever he’s down to less than 15% hulls, he’d activate cloak on that NASA custom engineer and a body double would appear seconds later to take over his spot. I’ve seen it happen more than once. And everytime I click on ‘report player’ link on his name my laptop would BSOD.

GG NASA

I laughed so hard when I read that. 

I like NASA, and I’m obviously entirely unbiased.

As for the “NASA never loses” bit, I am a somewhat newer player [only something like 3 days in-battle], and only just recently crossed the 1.0 W/L ratio mark.  So while groups of NASA guys certainly do help, we don’t win everything.

Additionally, how does that statement work out when there are NASA squads on both sides of a battle?

I view it as space shuttles leaking plasma all over their fuel tanks. While entering their first stage of orbital piercing.

I like NASA, and I’m obviously entirely unbiased.

As for the “NASA never loses” bit, I am a somewhat newer player [only something like 3 days in-battle], and only just recently crossed the 1.0 W/L ratio mark.  So while groups of NASA guys certainly do help, we don’t win everything.

Additionally, how does that statement work out when there are NASA squads on both sides of a battle?

Actually your right in a sense. We don’t always win EVERY match we come in, we lose too from various reasons, even when we have a full squad running. (Though its rare, but recently happened not to long ago)

Though for sector conquest a win is a win, when you have NASA ppl on both sides, it doesn’t matter who wins but what does matter is some one will win and give us a plus one for the sector conquest. Though it does hurt our reputation in terms of being a force to be reckoned with, as people, such as yourself might see a loss as something bad. 

Though I hate it when we have NASA vs. NASA, it hurts our ratings, and my sweet rolls get taken. 

I am immune to your “tactical double nuke” on the beacons !

Muahahahahahhahahaha !

I am immune to your “tactical double nuke” on the beacons !

Muahahahahahhahahaha !

Wait. WUT!?

“Hello is this Houston?”

“Go ahead? Whats happening?”

“We seem to have a problem.”

“Oh crud…”

“The nukes are not working sir. Even with 2 of them, they lost there effectiveness. Request permission to initiate the ARES system.”

“No…Not the Automatic Retarget Everything System. Its too powerful!”\

*boop* 

“Oops, my bad.”

*Everyone around the beacon dies from my pulsar ARES edition*

good group of guys just finish having a few rounds with them killed mustacho once but i think he now has a photo of me in his cockpit with a big red bullseye on it now cos he got me about 3 time after that lol

Those NASA pilots… whew… Let me tell you…

They are all good people, if you have problems with any of them, legit problems, tell another member and if its viable, they get it taken care of. They don’t spawn camp you, which is something I cant say for all the corps out there.

As for unbeatable… Not so… Depending on the squad make up… hard to kill, but its doable. Just use their own tactics against them… which is hard because that involves your PUG becoming a team.

As for stop killing me… well they sometimes like to focus fire me, even when I happen to be on their team, so there is no escaping it. :slight_smile:

It happens, remember to look at your target lock, 4 locks and you’re dead! 

good group of guys just finish having a few rounds with them killed mustacho once but i think he now has a photo of me in his cockpit with a big red bullseye on it now cos he got me about 3 time after that lol

There is a priority list of ship types that I cycle through. This list is based on what ship I am flying and what represent the highest threat to me at any given moment, so if you are playing a ship type that is higher on my list, I am more likely to notice you. It actually has nothing to do with you as a person.

I also can identify pilots by flying behavior, so I have a good idea of who you are and what your skill level is before I even lock on to you. Once I know who you are, I can recall specifics like how to force you to commit, your typical evasion pattern, how good your situational awareness is, etc.

I get this might be a strange line of thought, but my brain has been trained over the years to quickly gather and assess information. A big reason I play intoxicated a lot is that’s the only way to turn it off, as I see little benefit to retaining so much information in a game.

The rest is being a decent shot.

Woah, its like hes actually getting drunk to NOT kill us all…