Operation THE PUB STAR, ordered by NASA

Update:

1st - Tillowaty

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome and let me ask you couple of questions

• do you like playing video games?
  • do you like playing awesome video games for free?
  • do you want to own more games?

If your answer is “No, xKostyan, you stupid idiot, I don’t like anything of this sort and you can’t make me!”
Well, than look no further, close your browser, uninstall your internet and carry on with your life.

BECAUSE NASA IS GOING TO FULFILL THOSE DESIRES!!!11!11

P6vNIU7.png

That’s right, with us on board you can play Star Conflict AND get a new game absolutely free!!!
Interested, than carry on to this link with full details and start blowing stuff up!!
http://www.fgjmusic.net/nasa/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=518&p=2865#p2865

Bacon included as well?

Nice idea, nice prices, and nice way to promote your corp. Way to go :slight_smile:

PS: Are there any free sweet rolls included?

Bacon included as well?

We have so much bacon, we use it as baby wipes!

Nice idea, nice prices, and nice way to promote your corp. Way to go :slight_smile:

PS: Are there any free sweet rolls included?

Here you go :slight_smile: Special fancy delivery:

Vegetable%20Spring%20Roll%20with%20Sweet

I’ve probably got some extra keys from the last humble bundle if you want more prizes.

Love this. Reminds me when i was in a small server of PW and made events with our guild (like headjump, where you had to jump on every head in a circle of NPCs, fastest win). Nice to spice things up.

I’ve probably got some extra keys from the last humble bundle if you want more prizes.

Thank you for your offer, but currently we are sufficient with prizes :)) maybe next time :slight_smile:

Update:

1st pilot has completed a challenge- Tillowaty

Congrats!