Open Space with Squad is broken?!

i played with my group on OS but everytime i play with Group it not active the station protection and all my friend or group have their station protection active , i know that this one is a bug or a glitch , it’s have been happended a long time before the last update , ussually i made another Group and go to Open space again and it work! , but not for now… i hope this Open space Bug or Glitch is fixed and once  more , everytime the game update this bug or glitch still coming out and annoy me , or maybe this is the update? so station protection isn’t active while u are in a group? or it’s just some kind of bug or glitch? please if this is a glitch or a bug fix it! and please tell me if this is the update was “Station Protection isn’t active while in group”. thx ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

I have this issue too.

This is a know bug. I made a complete bug report some time ago and we get a ticket number from [@Skula1975](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/239039-skula1975/) -> 0067640

I had this problem today so the problem isn’t solve. If you have any inconvenience with this, there is a workaround.

If both players go to open space and then join the squad the station protection is on for both.

You can squad from the chat.

This is the [bug report](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31626-no-station-protection-sometimes/).

I have this issue too. long time bug. ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

[double](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32939-station-protection-dont-work-i-squad/)