Open Space: Put a coat on!

<An unofficial guide to Star Conflict: Invasion Space>

COMING SOON!!!

Open space and you…

Those pesky bio-morphs!

and much more!

Good intel. +1

+1

Oh goodness. This is a blessing. Mission times down by like 90%.

Oh goodness. This is a blessing. Mission times down by like 90%.

agreed

The Spec ops intel has been updated, its a must read!

BTW, If this is working well for you, send me a “Thanks” !

Thanks for your contribution Xr8eD, this will help a lot of players!

Motion Sensor * Gas Harvest needs it’s own subheading in Jericho section.

Otherwise very, very good info

Great thread thanx u very much lol

Very good intel, great job.

But the special op advices are not the best… Recon work better as capture interceptors, they have the best capture bonus of all. Also ECM are useless, since biomorphs usually swarm you and it is better just to kill them instead of trying to disable them.

One good balanced team for spec ops would be 1 command, 2 engies, 1 recon, and the rest bubble gunships. Add one or two LRF if you want.

Some more info: Federation: Gang leader - colonization hub - 8ish, 9ish, near ice belt gate.

Some more info: Federation: Gang leader - colonization hub - 8ish, 9ish, near ice belt gate.

Information Added, Thank you for your contribution.

But the special op advices are not the best… Recon work better as capture interceptors, they have the best capture bonus of all. Also ECM are useless, since biomorphs usually swarm you and it is better just to kill them instead of trying to disable them.

One good balanced team for spec ops would be 1 command, 2 engies, 1 recon, and the rest bubble gunships. Add one or two LRF if you want.

That is a good suggestion!  ESB has defeated the Defiler.  Countless Duplicators were used.

ESB Wing Composition

6 Gunships - Type Unknown

1 Engy

2 LRF

1 Command

1 Inty - Recon

1 Octopus

Octo and Inty on portals, Gunship wing on Mass inverters.

Nice sig

Federation

Processing Rig/Mining Rig - Cartel Lieutenant

Grid 7; He is in a group; 4 total; 3 cartel pilots and him himself. Close to a destroyed carrier fuel depot. 

Someone Pin this thread. most useful thing here

Nice sig

I’ve never seen something like that.

Well that girl, even animated, is super hot. You can see the definition of her tummy and her nice hips. Her hair is nice also. She was well drawn and animated. The fact that he put the thought bubbles in the picture with a heart and his name makes it funny to me.

I’ve never seen something like that.

Well that girl, even animated, is super hot. You can see the definition of her tummy and her nice hips. Her hair is nice also. She was well drawn and animated. The fact that he put the thought bubbles in the picture with a heart and his name makes it funny to me.

Thanks, I did it really fast one night while a touch buzzed, using Windows Paint ^^.

Updated the guide btw, some new Jericho Info on there.

I gave a contribution but not updated with it yet?

Federation

Processing Rig/Mining Rig - Cartel Lieutenant

Grid 7; He is in a group; 4 total; 3 cartel pilots and him himself. Close to a destroyed carrier fuel depot. 

Someone Pin this thread. most useful thing here

Sorry, this wasn’t updated earlier,   :fed014:  but its in there now.  Thanks for your contribution.  :fed012: