Open Space Oddity

Was flying around ‘Guardian 17’ for a few missions and noticed an odd effect in the distance. I don’t know if this is a glitch/bug or if this is related to a ship module/weapon I have not heard about yet.

If this is ship-related (or otherwise NOT a bug/glitch), then ignore this report.

Image Included:

595a398954696_PossibleGlitch(07-03-2017).jpg.8ddf20532bcb45bb80972c3e347aecef.jpg

Tai’kin special module.

Ah, ok.

I have not seen the latest Ellydium ship’s (the Tai’Kin) modules and effects yet, so that’s why I asked. Thanks for the quick reply, AKMatiAK!

Bug fixers can ignore this report. Admins can drop this topic if wanted.  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

36 minutes ago, Rangertre said:

Ah, ok.

I have not seen the latest Ellydium ship’s (the Tai’Kin) modules and effects yet, so that’s why I asked. Thanks for the quick reply, AKMatiAK!

Bug fixers can ignore this report. Admins can drop this topic if wanted.  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

This tunnel is default Taikin module. After warping forward it leaves tunnel that if you fly the direction its swirling you get speed buff.
If you see spiky crystal named “Return point” Taikin can warp anytime to it.

Blue cloud with sparkles are jump crystals or catalyst crystal

Yellow and orange bubbles coming out of your ship is crystal infiltrator

White plasma like smudge in space is Leap.

White vortex is harvest crystal

Have I missed something?

9 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

This tunnel is default Taikin module. After warping forward it leaves tunnel that if you fly the direction its swirling you get speed buff.
If you see spiky crystal named “Return point” Taikin can warp anytime to it.

Blue cloud with sparkles are jump crystals or catalyst crystal

Yellow and orange bubbles coming out of your ship is crystal infiltrator

White plasma like smudge in space is Leap.

White vortex is harvest crystal

Have I missed something?

Giant expanding lighting bolt is Jump Drive. Ver deadly.