Open Space Loot (that nobody wants)

Let’s just vote on this one to make open space at least half as fun as other modes.

1- Purge the 100cr loot fo’ evah!

2- Make loot available depending on the danger level and system sector and not just random-it’s unnecessarily hard and time consuming to play lotto in open space with everything trying to kill you with just one hit as usual.

3- Loot drop specifics, meaning,

a) scouts, hunters, predators drop only uridium (green aliens=green loot)

b) transports drop something worth of transporting (ores, upgrade kits)

c) killing something in open space should give you vouchers, therefore i suggest open space achievements for vouchers just like PVP/PVE 

d) Bounty hunters should drop just money (somewhat bigger than 4k credits at least)

e) the other aliens, well, credit items ranging from 1k to infinity (read: 20k at best since they are easy to kill)

4- When a player finished his first 15 ranks in some faction, there is really no need to give that player a loot like 100cr or 4k/7k loot, suggesting, loot drops based on player level or current ship level.

5- IF it was ever do be done like this, a drop down menu should be made with at least some to full details of the sector OR system telling you what you can get from asteroids (maybe even cargo drones locations)

6- Cargo drones indicator on the HUD if the sector has one.

1 - one of the annoying things ever! Waste of my lifetime!

2 - while this is already partial in place, some things shouldn’t ever be dropping there! 7k credits item from Supermob. -.-

3 - Yeah! No more just creditstrash!

Transporters drop already minerals(okay most of them). But again: 1!!! say hi to this… If I scan a Mineral it must drop one!

Vouchers. Why I’m fighting against 12857 enemies??? For karma? Can I buy anything with it? No! Reward for being your cleaner of the alieninvasion!

Bounty should remain so, but again remove trash items from them.

Trash enemies = Trash things okay. Would be okay, if they have a rare chance to drop resources/parts for manufacturing as well.

4 - Again 1 need to be adressed! The more the better.

5 Useful overview is always useful! Could be integrated in the mapfunction.

6 those little thingies are easy to oversee and sometimes pretty hard to find. Why we need to make THEMSELFS a map indicating where a drone is in which sector?!!

7 Some sectors should receive a drone as well!

+99999999 to everything.

No more 100cr loot, no more silicon, no more vanadium, no more awful useless credit loot under 85k.

Loot is a serious problem and making high rank/danger sectors give better loot than the trash that they give now would be amazing.

Right now the only way to get useful anything from OS is Mysterious containers.

YES FINALLY I BOUGHT THE SPATIAL SCANNER.

Now i can Loot All MCC’s.

Oh found one … nope 100 credits

Oh another … nope again 100 credits 

Oh a sealed container … WTF!!! 100 credits AGAIN

Actual mystery containers will never have low credit loot. There are mimic mysterious containers that are neither blue nor cloaked that have crap in them 100% of the time.

Valuable mineral… 100 cr. 7800cr. Too many times :stuck_out_tongue:

The thing is, when i got the spatial scanner, only then open space made sense BUT still it’s a hassle, takes a lot of time and it should not be considered as something easy to do. Open space should be like similar to having the spatial scanner, and the scanner should top it by a light year since it’s considered like a module you pay real money for.

Before destroyers it bugged me that i had no brute strength to go mano a mano with predators, always these tactics, evading for half a year just to kill one and the loot was really bad, even now it’s still so-so and meh tied together into something like somehso or someh or mehso or mehsomeh, u get the picture. With the destros, we only need quality loot and then the open space will be full with people willing and able to play more modes than just some pvp or pve.

Here’s a fact that I personally find hilarious: If you take 10 minutes to do a PvE (possible to do in T3 while carrying three pubs, by the way), you’ll get between 10 and 50 times more credits than you would if you spent those 10 minutes doing nothing but picking up 100 credit loot, no breaks between scans.

Here’s a fact that I personally find hilarious: If you take 10 minutes to do a PvE (possible to do in T3 while carrying three pubs, by the way), you’ll get between 10 and 50 times more credits than you would if you spent those 10 minutes doing nothing but picking up 100 credit loot, no breaks between scans.

Even with a spatial scanner, there are players that like stealing sooo, massive unfairness regarding the open space in comparison to other modes.