Open space issue

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Open space Crash |
| What you expected to see | A fix |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Client just crashes all the time (100%)
New here and new account (never got to open space it just crashes) |
| Problem details | well it just dont work for me (open space)well the client have a repair function but its not doing anything. But it functions on skirmish and missions/pvp/pve with no problems. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | +8 Gmt |

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20257) [game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20258) [combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20259) [DxDiag.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20260)

1 hour ago, WeakGod said:

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Open space Crash |
| What you expected to see | A fix |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Client just crashes all the time (100%)
New here and new account (never got to open space it just crashes) |
| Problem details | well it just dont work for me (open space)well the client have a repair function but its not doing anything. But it functions on skirmish and missions/pvp/pve with no problems. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | +8 Gmt |

[game.log 114.53 kB · 0 downloads](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20257) [game.net.log 19.82 kB · 0 downloads](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20258) [combat.log 204 B · 0 downloads](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20259) [DxDiag.7z 12.78 kB · 0 downloads](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20260)

new update now some of the missions are not working now i have random crashes  an hour after i posted 

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20261)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20262)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20263)

Is there Exception folders near logs folder?

If yes, please, zip and attach here