Open Space criminal bug

I was piloting the Invincible when 2 players attacked me in the sector Service Shop, federation space. They rammed my stationary ship with their interceptors continusly until they made me a criminal without me firing at them, so i had to run in the asteroid field from turrets and federation police. The criminal status always refreshed after 300sec and never went away so i docked back with a duplicator and here i am, reporting the bug.

I had the same bug before, the status being refreshed, I even flied really high no one can see me I can’t see anyone, and my status NEVER disappeared.

I had the same bug before, the status being refreshed, I even flied really high no one can see me I can’t see anyone, and my status NEVER disappeared.

Same here, didn’t do anything and yet it refreshed anew. I really hate these jealous little players and their tricks…

What’s even better is when someone steals your stuff so you ran them and then self-destruct to make them crim so you can get your stuff back without losing any karma.

What’s even better is when someone steals your stuff so you ran them and then self-destruct to make them crim so you can get your stuff back without losing any karma.

Best short story 2016. Period.

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

No need, Skula1975!

It is the same as this one.

You said that it is a feature.

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27057-criminal-status-assigned-to-innocent-players-exploitation-mechanic-explained/?p=321158

No need, Skula1975!

It is the same as this one.

You said that it is a feature.

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27057-criminal-status-assigned-to-innocent-players-exploitation-mechanic-explained/?p=321158

Thank you.

But but but what about timer keep being refreshed when you’re even out of EVERYTHING radar?