Open Space: 2 modules that never drop - Commitment 13 and Ally recharge 17

Bug report: (increase the drop chances and container drops for some types of equipment/loot)

Farming bots in specified sectors and proper enemy type did not deliver any success. Several hundred bots were destroyed in the process, yet I never got any of these two modules.

I managed to farm 58 modules in less than five days, but those last two that are still missing, are just not dropping, they seem unobtainable.

Several hundred mobs did not drop any of those listed modules below. All the modules dropped several dozen times, but none described below.

Increase the drop chance or fix some numeric value error that prevents those modules from dropping, preferably in the next update.

Edit: All the modules have been collected and upgraded to Mark 4.

Screenshots:

Engineering active module - Location: Ice Pits

Drop rate is normal. However, this module drops very rarely from Pirates.

P5RNRSu.png

Engineering active module - Location: Pallas Border

Drop rate of containers is EXTREMELY RARE. This module drops extremely rare as well.

ICbBytd.png

Overall example: Drop rate is mostly okay, but there are two examples when they need to be dealt with, immediately - [Commitment 13] and [Ally recharge 17].

MhGwm6k.png

Honorable mentions: (increased drop chances would be fine)

[SHROUD generator 17]

[Med Evac 12]

I got commitment but I don’t think I’ve ever seen the others even used let alone dropped.

I’ve only seen one guy getting a [Commitment 13] by being a new player and buying the Grizzly ship for the first time.

1 hour ago, Farfalla said:

I’ve only seen one guy getting a [Commitment 13] by being a new player and buying the Grizzly ship for the first time.

I started to farm only after 1.5.4 update, not before.

1 hour ago, Farfalla said:

That’s how I got Ally Recharge by buying Naga.

1 hour ago, Rob40468 said:

That’s how I got Ally Recharge by buying Naga.

Rebuying Naga did not help me. I lost 1% of Galactic Fleet Strength, but getting the ship again provided me with no equipment at all, as expected, except for that lost 1%.

17 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Rebuying Naga did not help me. I lost 1% of Galactic Fleet Strength, but getting the ship again provided me with no equipment at all, as expected, except for that lost 1%.

Yeah I forgot to mention selling and re-buying a ship does not give you its unique modules, and people who have these ships when the new modules are released can only obtain them through open space, which in this case is impossible. Is it fair to suggest that old players should get a copy of the unique modules when selling and re-buying a ship?

3 minutes ago, Farfalla said:

Yeah I forgot to mention selling and re-buying a ship does not give you its unique modules, and people who have these ships when the new modules are released can only obtain them through open space, which in this case is impossible. Is it fair to suggest that old players should get a copy of the unique modules when selling and re-buying a ship?

Not really. I mentioned this issue before, but developers always want to screw with players that support them, not the ones that are new and do nothing.

I think I found ~4 time Commitment when farming Modules in OS. (~3 wekks ago)

47 minutes ago, John161 said:

I think I found ~4 time Commitment when farming Modules in OS. (~3 wekks ago)

Can you try again? I think that the container drops for every 8 kills.

I killed several hundred mobs - (Pirate) and I got all of them, except for Commitment 13. I think they botched up something in the update 1.5.4.

About Pallas Border:

I think that only Cyber Coordinator is counted and not all Cybers and Aliens in general.

I spent like 25-30 minutes just to get one container, and of course, it wasn’t Ally recharge 17.

Container drops in Pallas Border must be increased for at least 75%.

This is getting out of hand!

2040 kills, 4h farming for 3 Ally Recharge 17. Just Insanity.

1 hour ago, John161 said:

Listen, this is beyond a reasonable grind. You’re making players hate this game. You’re not keeping them, you’re driving them away!

if at least doing so was fun…

Try to farm Gravi-beam r17 for tackler

![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Then you will need days not hours.

21 hours ago, John161 said:

At least memory leak issue is fixed then ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I want this thread closed, just to see how long it will take for someone to close it.