Open Beta

Welcome to Star Conflict Open Beta.

Please use the Open beta forum for your report and feedback.

If there are any questions feel free to make a post or send me a message.

Have fun and see you in Space.

Whats the differance between Open and closed beta?

i know that we are in open now and i was in closed and what the differance is but, why is closed beta forum still open and, will closed beta testers get somthing specal thats differant form open beta players? (skins, guns, ships ect…)

(please don’t say “go to the question forum” this questions is differant from ingame questions)

In the closed beta we had a NDA which did not allow to post any information in another place than the closed beta forum.

kk

also in closed beta you had to wait to get in but in open beta you just register, download and play

Is the open beta up ?

Is the open beta up ?

Yes it is.

Hi Guys,

I just started playing the game and its really awesome. I was just wondering is there a way to add friends and play with them on your team?

and just wanted to say the ship design in this game is so cool, especially the Jericho ships from what I have seen in the artwork section.

Hi Guys,

I just started playing the game and its really awesome. I was just wondering is there a way to add friends and play with them on your team?

and just wanted to say the ship design in this game is so cool, especially the Jericho ships from what I have seen in the artwork section.

Hello,

a friendlist was added as said in the latest patchlog. I will translate the commands for that the next days so you guys can test it.

For a squad you need to have a license and type /squad into the chat. It should give you all information you need.

Hi, I´m a brand new n00b in SC and waiting for download the Open beta (2GB! like 9hrs), The shots looks awesome !, but…Where do I start? Which Faction? Is there a manual?..

Hi, I´m a brand new n00b in SC and waiting for download the Open beta (2GB! like 9hrs), The shots looks awesome !, but…Where do I start? Which Faction? Is there a manual?..

Hello and welcome to Star Conflict.

There will be a manual in your game folder and here is also a little tutorial.

At the moment only 2 factions are aviable: Empire and Federation (and their subfactions).

Federation is using fast ships and Empire is using ships with a strong hull.

See you in space.

Hello, I was wondering if the NDA is still in place? (my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw)

Hello, I was wondering if the NDA is still in place? (my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw)

No it isn’t.

No it isn’t.

Why thanks you. Would it be possible to get a video added to the fan section of the website?

Why thanks you. Would it be possible to get a video added to the fan section of the website?

If the devs like it could be possible to put it on the fan section.

lol

hi with the new patch we loose our ships and start over ??   0.7.7

No you keep your ships.

i just loged in and i have to choose fraction again, i have to start all over