One for Rakza

Just going to leave this right here…

Lol… beautiful. I remember me torping another guy then I noticed him YOLOing but I was too late already… Note: destroyers are not big enough to see them. :fed_lol:

HAha excellent slo-mo and choice of music XD I laughed so hard!

Furtivity + 100

Heroic Action + 100

Leaving Keyboard to yell after killing the Captain + 10000000000000 (that really happenned, I just yelled “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” then went in my kitchen to grab a beer)

Furtivity + 100

Heroic Action + 100

Leaving Keyboard to yell after killing the Captain + 10000000000000 (that really happenned, I just yelled “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” then went in my kitchen to grab a beer)

I really wished i had the audio.as epic…lol

HAha excellent slo-mo and choice of music XD I laughed so hard!

yeah the music was a nice touch,funny i had been wanting to make something slow motion,and knew what i was going to do it right after it happned…

I was just singing :smiley:

I was just singing :smiley:

did you record it?

Nope, because Twitch Muted the audio in some parts cause of you know… Copyright for Audio blablbabla

Nope, because Twitch Muted the audio in some parts cause of you know… Copyright for Audio blablbabla

:frowning:

Sweet

I’m not sure if I understand what’s so special about this video. Was it your first captain kill or something? Either way it means nothing if you still lose. It looks good on the scoreboard but if you wanted to win you should have done it sooner.

I’m not sure if I understand what’s so special about this video. Was it your first captain kill or something? Either way it means nothing if you still lose. It looks good on the scoreboard but if you wanted to win you should have done it sooner.

It was during the GM Hunt from last Friday.

I was litteraly singing during the whole event songs like “Barbie Girl”, “Blue” from Eiffel 65, “Rasputin” from Boney-M.

You can imagine what was happening on the Teamspeak during the battle :slight_smile:

You are such a cynic. Just enjoy the video :slight_smile:

I was litteraly singing during the whole event songs like “Barbie Girl”, “Blue” from Eiffel 65, “Rasputin” from Boney-M.

You can imagine what was happening on the Teamspeak during the battle :slight_smile:

Oh, well I suppose if I had been there this video would be more entertaining to me. Thank you for providing context Rakza.

THE PAIN WAS REAL!!!111!!1!1!1

THE PAIN WAS REAL!!!111!!1!1!1

next time we will prepare playlist for him as Seraphym asked.

next time we will prepare playlist for him as Seraphym asked.

No!

I will sing what I want !

Just teach him Fly of the Valkyrie and put it on repeat, what else do you need?

Just teach him Fly of the Valkyrie and put it on repeat, what else do you need?

He can’t sing that… only hum, which is probably worse

He can’t sing that… only hum, which is probably worse

Don’t Underestimate him…