Official Teamspeak Server

And we have free cookies.

You always eat them all before I can get some… :fed003:

You always eat them all before I can get some… :fed003:

Yea, i have been in there a few times and not even crumbs left.  Don’t think i have ever played a game before that had a community voip server though, its a really nice thing to have.

NASA, Nova, Phobox, Wonderbolts, Agni, Alpha and 2x2 are now residing here and there is around-the-clocks GM presence.

Don’t be shy, come say hello.

[steel] needs a place there too pls

i also need following info to link ts3 server to my site

Teamspeak Server Address

Teamspeak UDP Port

Teamspeak Query Port (default is 10011)

Teamspeak Server Address

Teamspeak UDP Port

Unfortunately we are unable to accept the requests for channels from all corporations, in particular those with a very large number of members. There can and will be exceptions to this rule, but this is evaluated on a case by case basis. Please contact me if you wish to discuss this for your corporation.

Teamspeak Server Address

Teamspeak UDP Port

Active queries are blocked for security reasons, so this wouldn’t work on your site.

The server has been updated to the latest version of Teamspeak.

Always " Server under heavy load " @@

Someones mama is too fat on that server

Always " Server under heavy load " @@

I’m on the server every day (albeit a different ‘instance’) - and never noticed this. If someone can elaborate, I can track this down.

Is anyone using this?

Is anyone using this?

Edit: Yes, just join :slight_smile:

Now the official server is the Gaijin one (same adress than warthunder) I don’t know the adress though.

This one is still being used by the WPK (which is the owner thanks to EvilTactician) and some other corps which are invited. The TS is open for people to join.

“this one” is the official Gaijin one, the OP was changed when it was introduced. ET’s server is not listed in this thread. There are also WPK channels on the official one btw. :wink:

“this one” is the official Gaijin one, the OP was changed when it was introduced. ET’s server is not listed in this thread. There are also WPK channels on the official one btw. :wink:

My bad :fed014:  thanks for the correction.

thanks for the hello kitty ts group residente, now i feel special

thanks for the hello kitty ts group residente, now i feel special

Any time  :fed001:

Please note for those still using the ‘old’ community TS server which I / WPK hosted:

I’ve moved this to a different server, which means the IP has changed. The DNS is currently propegating, ( teamspeak.starconflict.co.uk / ts3.starconflict.co.uk) but until this has completed and for those less patient, you can use:

Please note for those still using the ‘old’ community TS server which I / WPK hosted:

I’ve moved this to a different server, which means the IP has changed. The DNS is currently propegating, ( teamspeak.starconflict.co.uk / ts3.starconflict.co.uk) but until this has completed and for those less patient, you can use:

Thanks. I have applied it to the thread.

Can I get a channel for GreySky pl3ase? danke!

Can I get a channel for GreySky pl3ase? danke!

Please send me PM including the corp ceo and sub channels.