OCD strikes again

screenshot-180124-163748.jpg.b8cbea06cb0d625319ff9484d97fe2fd.jpg

Empty weapon slots, mortars shooting lazors, etc etc

cant be the only juan who noticed it xd

I don’t think that the people that do the art are the same ones that do the models, or play the game.

Artists are not interested in tiny details.  ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)

Weeeeeelll, i think that ships and guns arent quite “details”, its more like if you draw a person without an arm and a leg, it’s either FMA or crap skillz…

Just TRY to imagine the pain of fitting a Tyrant’s ASYMMETRIC module layout! Even worse: the single thing that Keeps the Tyrant from being top/bottom symmetric is a single pair of guns! Just place them somewhere else alongsinde a symmetry axis ffs!

Out of all the reasons my biggest one for not playing elly ships is that they are asymmetric lol

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Out of all the reasons my biggest one for not playing elly ships is that they are asymmetric lol

And the fact that they are green tar-balls

I think the whole concept of ships that are grown is really cool. Still, I agree. Did they have to make them look ugly as sin? I mean, they could have made them cool looking like the leviathans from Farscape…

7 minutes ago, WolfInnocence said:

I think the whole concept of ships that are grown is really cool. Still, I agree. Did they have to make them look ugly as sin? I mean, they could have made them cool looking like the leviathans from Farscape…

Or better yet they could have stuck with the original crystallid and alien style from OS.

They must have fired that artist or something, because Elly ships are soooooooo ugly. I mean condensing crystals is almost OK and so is Jump Crystals, but otherwise the Elly ships are some of the least visually appealing.

They would be nice looking if we had a high def graphics focused game like fashionframe but as things are now, fugly ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

you can’t really expect those weapon slots to be filled can you? I mean Object NY18 is a pretty uncreative model, just patterned some shapes around a center point, stuck a rectangle on it and flipped it upside down lol